+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courier sent to wrong address : PO BOX 3000 for CPC mississuaga

sukhi123

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dear,

I hope u can help me in this rough time. I did mistake. I sent courier via Canada post by choosing PO BOX 300o instead of courier address. Its been 13 days now and still its showing me in transit. I contacted Canada Post various times but they have no answer if its delivered or not. its showin me that item is in transit. not even out for delivery. Can u please suggest me what should i do? Did anyone get any confirmation from canada post in regards to this in similar case?

Please reply.

Regards
Sukhdeep

taleodor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi123 said:
Hi Dear,

I hope u can help me in this rough time. I did mistake. I sent courier via Canada post by choosing PO BOX 300o instead of courier address. Its been 13 days now and still its showing me in transit. I contacted Canada Post various times but they have no answer if its delivered or not. its showin me that item is in transit. not even out for delivery. Can u please suggest me what should i do? Did anyone get any confirmation from canada post in regards to this in similar case?

Please reply.

Regards
Sukhdeep
Canada Post has service processing times, which depend on the type of package that you used and your location + destination. You can call them about those times or find the information on their website (it's not user-friendly though). Once the specified processing time passes, you may file a formal complaint and they are supposed to start an investigation.

But please note, that in any case, their liability is very limited. So if your package is lost (very unlikely, and hopefully not the case), there is not much you can do.

+ sometimes, they just don't fill the tracking data properly. So, it might happen that it's already delivered.

sukhi123

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you! but canada post service completely disappointed me. I uses regular courier with sign on confirmation.