+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

couple of questions regd landing

mavrick09in

Sep 23, 2011
I am planning to land in couple of weeks in Toronto n have some queries.
1. I am PA n will be landing without my family. Do I need to carry the COPR for my entire family although they are not traveling with me.
2. If my family dosen't do the landing n their visa expires will it be a problem for me to get the extension of PR or citizenship
2. Kindly advice should I land n see if Canada is compatible come back to India in a weeks time or stay permanently.

would appreciate if senior members can reply my questions

thx

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I am PA n will be landing without my family. Do I need to carry the COPR for my entire family although they are not traveling with me.
>>> Yours only is required

2. If my family dosen't do the landing n their visa expires will it be a problem for me to get the extension of PR or citizenship
>>> There will no extension of PR, If you get the citizenship after 3 years, you can still sponsor them. The process can take bit longer by considering that after 3 years you would apply for citizenship. It take about one year to complete the formalities of citizenship and then it take about one year to finish the sponsorship process.

2. Kindly advice should I land n see if Canada is compatible come back to India in a weeks time or stay permanently.

> >> You can land , see around and go back . You can come back to Canada later on . You can land and then never go back also. What exactly you have to do is to be decided by you only. Anything which helps / suit your life you and your family have to decide. No body else can step in your shoes to make such a decision.