+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil - your document is invalid

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This may have to do with deferred admissions and the fact that people aren't landing in Canada for so long after being approved. You all have to contact someone at IRCC or at the Indian consulate.

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
This may have to do with deferred admissions and the fact that people aren't landing in Canada for so long after being approved. You all have to contact someone at IRCC or at the Indian consulate.
is everyone under the thread indian? just curious lmao

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
How will they know about your family's health issue and how should that affect your SP?
Did you change DLI?
I am not specific about my family health issue. I just said I was saved from denying at the border if I would have been travelled as I didn't travel where on the same day, my document updated as invalid. I updated in arrivecan about my chnages to travel plan. Today received an email from ircc stating that my medical expired and would need an another one. Makes no sense as medical was taken by latest December 2020.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
is everyone under the thread indian? just curious lmao
No. General. But mostly indians. Received a response from ircc that medicals need to be done again as my profile shows expired according to the email subject and content.

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
No. General. But mostly indians. Received a response from ircc that medicals need to be done again as my profile shows expired according to the email subject and content.
did you call them? the response is so fast. and you have to redo medicals that is so shittt

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
do you have to reapply again? or all you need is resubmit medicals?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
do you have to reapply again? or all you need is resubmit medicals?
I requested them to verify the medical report on the file. They asked to forward to copy through web form and date through reverting to the email. Provided them. not sure, they asked about medical report alone.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
did you call them? the response is so fast. and you have to redo medicals that is so shittt
sent emails and raised web forms. Surprised to see they are responding fast but issue is still open. I was asked to wait to get updated in the gc key but not sure how long it will take to reflect or going to ask for new medicals. Requested them for complete analysis for any other issues. Else can cancel and move on to some other country. Education is the purpose to start a venture there but they make things worse.

Reactions: Neelam_Thuls

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
sent emails and raised web forms. Surprised to see they are responding fast but issue is still open. I was asked to wait to get updated in the gc key but not sure how long it will take to reflect or going to ask for new medicals. Requested them for complete analysis for any other issues. Else can cancel and move on to some other country. Education is the purpose to start a venture there but they make things worse.
mine web form say expect 30 days response time, ircc dehli really working out here. hope everything goes well for you

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
which email did you use? I didnt find any useful one on ircc

burrizoo

Apr 22, 2021
yeh... wait for one soon. randomly they messed up. all is well.
Hey I have an email update from the web-form request
"Please be advised that this is a widespread issue affecting many clients due to an error made by the IRCC Operations Support Centre in Canada. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will inform you when your visa has been reactivated. "

"You are not required to undergo a medical exam. The letter was sent in error to a large number of applicants.
We expect that your visa will be re-activated early this week."
Looks like I dont need medical exam after all