+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil updated and then removed.

Wavvyfavy

Sep 1, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my POE on July 12 but there was no counterfoil update for the next 5 days. So i decided to raise a webform. Today, i got passport dispatch mail and two counterfoil update today July 18 one for July 12 where it says my document is invalid (My passport number being mentioned PA09486961) and another counterfoil update of today's date July 18 where it says my document is valid (Passport number which 09486961 as same on passport) . Now, do i need to worry about anything. Please reply those who know about this.
was this later resolved

Wavvyfavy

Sep 1, 2023
Hello having similar issue now in august 2023
Counterfoil updated and removed but my Poe letter is still on my account
What exactly went wrong

Alam5675

Jan 2, 2024
Hey guys, I have an urgent query.
My passport was sent to the embassy for stamping, on 11th August it showed Counterfoil updated & document is valid, also got my port of entry letter the next day(12th August).
However didn't receive any communication from VFS yet. So I decided to login to my GC Key today and found out that Counterfoil status is removed and its again indicating that I need to send my passport. Even though POE is still there.
Why was it removed and what is going on ?
Any idea ?
Hi bro I am also in same situation please tell me how much time it takes and how u contacted the ircc?