+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil Document Invalid status

sudheer.167

Jan 5, 2022
My dependents visa is already approved and stamped ,but their medicals will expire on 26,2023.New medicals exam were taken on Dec 21,2022 and hospital also confirmed that new medicals results were sent to CIC on 26th Dec,2022 . In the GC Key ,I still see the old medical passed date. When does IRCC update the new medical on GC key. Do they wait till expiry ,change document status to Invalid and then consider the new medicals sent by hospital?

Mar 9, 2024
Hi there
I got my visa approved in november 2023 for january intake 2024.But,when i reached Istanbul from India as there was my stay.They refused me to board my next flight as my counter foil document was showing invalid along with visa.I asked there from the officers but they were not able to solve it.So,i had to go back india.Since then i have been sending email to IRCC for my issue.It has been almost 60 days.
Can somebody help me that how can i solve it.
I had visited the embassy too in delhi.

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
Hi there
I got my visa approved in november 2023 for january intake 2024.But,when i reached Istanbul from India as there was my stay.They refused me to board my next flight as my counter foil document was showing invalid along with visa.I asked there from the officers but they were not able to solve it.So,i had to go back india.Since then i have been sending email to IRCC for my issue.It has been almost 60 days.
Can somebody help me that how can i solve it.
I had visited the embassy too in delhi.
When is ur medical going to expire or it is already expired?

Mar 9, 2024
Hi brother same thing happened with me in December 2023 my layover was at london and they told me your visa is cancelled and sent me back to India. Then I contacted ircc and they issued me new visa
Hi Bro hope you will be fine
By the way ,how you contact ircc.I have tried it too many times through email and calls, but they are not giving any response

Apr 19, 2024
My visa got approved and I got my passport stamped. but on the IRCC portal there shows two counterfoil documents. One document number is valid and one is invalid. The valid counterfoil document number is stamped on my passport but the invalid counterfoil document number is above the valid document number in the list on the IRCC portal. I received 2 POE (letters of introduction) dated 10th November 2022 and 11th November 2022. There is a lot of confusion I am not sure which one is valid and which is not.

My medicals and passport are valid

Any help would be really appreciated
Hello,
I am also facing the same issue did your issue resolved?
Did it cause any problem for travelling?