+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

could you PLEASE tell me! how much time does it take to get nominated under AINP

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE friend!its the only forum where i can the processing timeline for getting nominated by Alberta goct. under AINP.Its been one and half month since i filed an application for AINP nomination but havent heard anything from them at yet!!

I will be highly thankful your kind reply!!!!! :)

I HAVE APPLIED UNDER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS AS I GRADUATED FROM CANADIAN COLLEGE!I WAS HAVING STUDY PERMIT FIRST FOLLOWED BY WORK PERMIT.

Kassey

Jul 21, 2012
i applied AINP Last May 21 and received by AINP May 23 and got the lette of nomination June 22. which is not even a month i got mine under semi-skilled. Your application or documents has to be complete and no missing documents to able to get it fast. You just need to follow the checklist and you should be fine. I was expectin gto get in within 4 months as stated into their processing time but I got it before a month. So goodluck

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
jaijai said:
PLEASE friend!its the only forum where i can the processing timeline for getting nominated by Alberta goct. under AINP.Its been one and half month since i filed an application for AINP nomination but havent heard anything from them at yet!!

I will be highly thankful your kind reply!!!!! :)

I HAVE APPLIED UNDER CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS AS I GRADUATED FROM CANADIAN COLLEGE!I WAS HAVING STUDY PERMIT FIRST FOLLOWED BY WORK PERMIT.
Hi jaijai,

I have applied for AINP under H1B visa holder category in Aug 2009. It took two and half years for me to get the nomination. You are in different category and I have no idea how long it takes for you. Any way, all the best.

Thanks,
Sarayu

Kassey

Jul 21, 2012
hey jaijai,

once you submitted your application to AINP, they will send a confirmation receipt to your employer and copied you on it. So i got the confirmation receipt email on May 26 that they received the AINP application on May 23. They gave a candidate file number.

During assesment the applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by their office if they require additional information. If the documents from the employer itself is not clear or incomplete they will call them directly but if the documents from employer is complete and no missing one they wont call the employer. It says as well that dont call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase their processing times.

So in my side is they didn't call my employer as the employer documents submitted are completed. Important things is all your documents or supporting documents has to be all included and submitted to avoid delay of processing. As I said in my case i was expecting my nomination will be in 4 months as it says in processing time for semi-skilled worker but I got it not even a month. Its all depends on the documents you will submit to them. So hope your documents are all complete. :)

mamunkanak

Nov 2, 2012
Hi I applied under the Skilled Worker Category. AINP sent me the receive notice on 27 Sep 2012. Now it's been more then a month now and the processing time should be only 1 month. Can I check the status anyway? I am really tensed