+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cost of migration for a Work permit

FlemiJackson

Aug 24, 2020
Indeed, I've made my examination, I've given my telephone number to Canada Visa Services, wich happens to be a trick. Ideally didn't give any Visa data so everything is allright, thanks much and be carefull !

My better half and I ( both fr ) chose to move to Canada, yesterday I left my telephone number on a site about migration and got a call directly after from Ontario. The woman was extremely decent, asked us a lot of inquiries about what our identity is and afterward enlightened us regarding the costs for movement. She requested 699e ( or maybe canadian usd I ought to have asked ^ ) to kick the method off and have our candidature held. I possibly needed to know whether that is the typical method, I realize I perhaps blow a gasket a piece however it generally feel abnormal when I'm approached to pay things rapidly without a mail or anything.

Much thanks !

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Indeed, I've made my examination, I've given my telephone number to Canada Visa Services, wich happens to be a trick. Ideally didn't give any Visa data so everything is allright, thanks much and be carefull !

My better half and I ( both fr ) chose to move to Canada, yesterday I left my telephone number on a site about migration and got a call directly after from Ontario. The woman was extremely decent, asked us a lot of inquiries about what our identity is and afterward enlightened us regarding the costs for movement. She requested 699e ( or maybe canadian usd I ought to have asked ^ ) to kick the method off and have our candidature held. I possibly needed to know whether that is the typical method, I realize I perhaps blow a gasket a piece however it generally feel abnormal when I'm approached to pay things rapidly without a mail or anything.

Much thanks !
You do not need a consultant as the process is not that difficult to follow. A consultant will really only help fill out the forms, they cannot guarantee anything.

See how many points you get for express entry, you need around 470 currently else look at a provincial PNP program which can be less . For Canadian experience, the thread you have posted in, you need min 12 months Canadian work experience.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/qualifie/scg-outil.asp