Cost of food increases in Canada

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Able2 said:
That really sux. I hope wages increase in correspondance

Sorry no wage increase, either take what we give you otherwise we'll have to do job cut.....:) Choice is yours
Company saves money you look for better job, its a win win situation .......:p NOT

Able2

Mar 20, 2011
In that case, I'll buy a lottery ticket. That should help.

By the way, as an example, B.C minimum wage will rise 1st of May 2011 from $8.75 to $9.50. So yes, as I hoped it has raised in correspondant by 8% (9.50/8.75). This is implemented by the government to assist low income earners.

Able2

Mar 20, 2011
To Newtone

You quoted: Sorry no wage increase, either take what we give you otherwise we'll have to do job cut :p

I also noticed your other harsh remarks for newbies for their ignorance (e.g. Canadian Experience).

I noticed that you use the term 'we' in the context of remunerating and sacking someone and not applying the term 'they'. Are you an employer?? Or were you in fact one of those people who once thought your international experience will assist your endeavour in finding a superiorly skilled position and upon arrival coming to the reality that you have to start off working in an entry level position?

americanadian

Mar 3, 2011
I'm getting a business degree in Canada and moving back to the states where life is exactly the same, same standard of living, for much. much less money.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
americanadian said:
I'm getting a business degree in Canada and moving back to the states where life is exactly the same, same standard of living, for much. much less money.
Yes, the USA is less expensive, but it is full of Americans :)