+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy/Paste NOC Duties in Job Letter - PLEASE ADVISE!

Rogerdat

Jul 7, 2023
Hello,

CEC - Inland

ITA: May 24th, 2023
AOR: July 7th, 2023

So I already submitted my application for my PR but I’m anxious as I read people getting their applications rejected because of copying and pasting the NOC duties to their job letters directly from the website.
My Canadian job letter is not copy/paste but my foreign employer copy/pasted the NOC duties directly from the website for my foreign experience job letter. Can anyone advise the best route to ensure that my application doesn’t get rejected?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

CEC - Inland

So I already submitted my application for my PR but I’m anxious as I read people getting their applications rejected because of copying and pasting the NOC duties to their job letters directly from the website.
My Canadian job letter is not copy/paste but my foreign employer copy/pasted the NOC duties directly from the website for my foreign experience job letter. Can anyone advise the best route to ensure that my application doesn’t get rejected?
Not a issue but most important part is if your Job duties in letter is actually meeting with NOC code. However if you feeling anxious get a new modified letter and send through webform.

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hello,

CEC - Inland

Hi May I know what happened to your application?

Rogerdat

Jul 7, 2023
Hi May I know what happened to your application?
My application was approved. However during the waiting process I was extremely anxious and scared about the outcome so I wouldn’t recommend doing this as it is risky. I would suggest rewording the duties and add in some other duties related to your field to make it more personalized.