02-09-2016
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
LANDED..........
25-07-2017
Hi there,

IRCC requested a copy of all passport pages today to verify the physical presence that I declared on my application. I have a couple entry/exit stamps from Thailand and Turkey and those stamps are in Thai and Turkish language... Do I need those pages to be translated to English by a certified translator?

Thanks!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi there,

IRCC requested a copy of all passport pages today to verify the physical presence that I declared on my application. I have a couple entry/exit stamps from Thailand and Turkey and those stamps are in Thai and Turkish language... Do I need those pages to be translated to English by a certified translator?

Thanks!
I would suggest it is better you provide these passport copy along with certified translations.
I used, https://www.docsbase.ca. They are super quick and reasonable time and price wise

wink

May 25, 2021
Hi there,

Thanks!
I have Thailand stamps on my passport which are in English. Not sure when they changed it to Thai.