App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Just landed this morning and tonight i have decided to read my COPR -IMM 5688 word for word, corner to corner and found out that there was a condition on it:32 MUST PROVIDE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE.

i was never asked nor received any medical request from the immigration and the officer told me that i will receive my PR card 2 months from now.

I am now wondering about this condition if i should get a medical test even without a medical request just to comply this condition? There was no other remarks made by the officer.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

TeddyXYZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2014
Better clarify it with CIC before you will get into the trouble. Did immigration officer give you a special form to go for medicals in 30 days/7 days?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
TeddyXYZ said:
Better clarify it with CIC before you will get into the trouble. Did immigration officer give you a special form to go for medicals in 30 days/7 days?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf
The case officer who interviewed me never discuss this condition at the time of my interview. I also never received any medical request from CIC after my AIP. I will call CiC tomorrow about this matter. Yes i have read about OP 15 also. Thank you for replying.

Jan 1, 2014
I have also same condition in COPR of my wife.
Whether I need to do any medical or fillup any form before flying? I'm planning to fly on March,2016.

In conditions of COPR mentioned below comment:

32 MUST PROVIDE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE.

Surveillance code: 2.02

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Guys...My friend has a similar code....Were you able to land properly or did you face any issues at the POE?

Harwood

Nov 3, 2016
ABS_1382 said:
Guys...My friend has a similar code....Were you able to land properly or did you face any issues at the POE?
hey, i had the same code. landed last January/16 under inland family sponsorship. The immigration officer gave me a separate form on how to get the surveillance done for follow up tests. I reported to the TB clinic and until now there was no further advice from them. Was diagnosed last 2014 here in Canada and got a 9 months treatment.

BTW, I got my PR card sent to my mail in two months after landed.

AKB1985

Feb 8, 2018
hey, i had the same code. landed last January/16 under inland family sponsorship. The immigration officer gave me a separate form on how to get the surveillance done for follow up tests. I reported to the TB clinic and until now there was no further advice from them. Was diagnosed last 2014 here in Canada and got a 9 months treatment.

BTW, I got my PR card sent to my mail in two months after landed.
thanks for your reply.
I have some questions:
1. how much time dose is take for this TB clinic visit? is there a long waiting time for this?
2. what were the tests done ? and expenses involved ?
3. which airport did you land and how far is this clinic from the airport?

Thank you in advance

vgill

Jan 31, 2016
Whether I need to do any medical or fillup any form before flying? I'm planning to fly on March,2016.

32 MUST PROVIDE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE.

Hi,

My wife is having same lines on her COPR. Could you please guide us with the upcoming procedure.
Thanks in Advance.

Sukhpal Kaur

Jul 4, 2023

Hii. I got same condition on my Husband'S COPR. could you please tell me what is next step i tried to book an appointment for his medical but they need Medical Surveillance undertaking form for booking an appointment? what is the next step

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hii. I got same condition on my Husband'S COPR. could you please tell me what is next step i tried to book an appointment for his medical but they need Medical Surveillance undertaking form for booking an appointment? what is the next step
He needs to sign it and send it to the same email he got it. Once IRCC receives it they will send it to province and then province will contact you as per their wait time.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Where and when did your husband get the medical exam for the PR application?