Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Not that I've seen..lack of march and april.
Yup not sure how the process exactly works for file processing. I think the CIC portal needs to be updated and changed for more fair view to user's to what exactly is happening on the file. It might for sure reduce the call volume and also stress to people to why the file exactly is stuck. Change needs to be made.

Reactions: assen89

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017
Yes I just received the GCMS notes and the officer has passed medical, eligibility, criminality ,done biometrics etc. Also recommended that “ met ” ... but some other officer has to make the final decision ... that’s why it takes so long
Sorry for the naive question, can you please let me know how to order GCMS notes?

Thank you

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Sorry for the naive question, can you please let me know how to order GCMS notes?

Thank you
Find below some useful info.

1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" ( choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.
I ordered yesterday and was pretty quick

Reactions: wwok and Adp1724

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Guys, applied Jan, FEb, Mar and Apr are the most unfortunate here due to some internal IRCC issue. Just my feeling...
I don't think that statement is a 100% right ..really do not believe that CIC looks at AOR dates once the applications are in process. ..else it would have been a blanket stop to Jan to April AOR'S.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
You got the Job on the bases of work permit. If that expires then there is no job and you have a PR application in process too. Better apply for bwop if less than 4 months are left.
It’s the PGWP. Can I apply for the bwop from abroad?

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I don't think that statement is a 100% right ..really do not believe that CIC looks at AOR dates once the applications are in process. ..else it would have been a blanket stop to Jan to April AOR'S.
Yeah, it is not 100% correct for sure. But what I see here looks like that.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
yes, I agree they dont see the AOR dates and thats the problem. it would have been nicer if they process in the order of AOR dates. Seems like jan to april applicants are piled last in the stack. And it looks like Last In Last Out. I’m not blaming anyone. Thats how I feel too. Whats the point in collecting and submitting all the documents in the peak of the pandemic? We waited, still waiting for nearly 8 months and they process new applications in just 2 months? I’m tired calling IRCC, still I get the same dialogues. Criminality in progress. IRCC agent confirmed that everything is on file and just have to wait. If they have limited number of resources to process the applications, i wonder, why cant they start with the backlog rather than new applications? It is not FIFO.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
yes, I agree they dont see the AOR dates and thats the problem. it would have been nicer if they process in the order of AOR dates. Seems like jan to april applicants are piled last in the stack. And it looks like Last In Last Out. I’m not blaming anyone. Thats how I feel too. Whats the point in collecting and submitting all the documents in the peak of the pandemic? We waited, still waiting for nearly 8 months and they process new applications in just 2 months? I’m tired calling IRCC, still I get the same dialogues. Criminality in progress. IRCC agent confirmed that everything is on file and just have to wait. If they have limited number of resources to process the applications, i wonder, why cant they start with the backlog rather than new applications? It is not FIFO.
Also, if AOR dates are not important in processing, No pint of asking about AOR in this discussion. But IRCC gives timeline based on AOR (6 months) is also meaningless. Here what I tried to highlight is Jan-Apl applications are left on somewhere only. Anyway we have to wait.....

Reactions: amala1611

Tunnelvision

Dec 21, 2020
Hi. I got a ghost updates last week on thursday. Since then, nothing happened, i passed my medical exams, paper based AINP.
Even I saw GU yesterday, but I don't think they are working on my file in Christmas week as they haven't touched it whole year. What I believe, it's a system refresh.