+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr remarks

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi! What did immigration officer write in your COPR during landing? In my case he just wrote the amount of cash I had with me, that was below cic standard and he didn't mention the money I had on my bank account. He didn't even ask me about it.
Is it all right or are there any chances that in future I might face any issues like pr status revocation or problems with card extension citizenship application?

What amounts do you have written into your coprs, are they in line with CIC express entry instructions?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
When I was asked how much money I was carrying, I said 500 CAD in cash and $xx,000 in a US bank account. The officer wrote $xx,000, which is well above the minimum required.

I have no idea if this will affect you later. I suspect not, since you were allowed in, but can't say for sure.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I think of they allow you, your process ends there successfully and you become PR. If anything they would have turned you back. Couple of weeks back a member in this forum was not able to make his landing successfully due to lack of funds. So you're good I suppose