+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR & PR Visa Stamp on Passport no Middle name

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Hi everyone! Can somebody share their experience same as my situation, I didn’t noticed that I don’t have my my middle name on my CoPR & Visa. After my confirmation as a PR, I went to Canada Service to update my new SIN #. But they didn’t issue a new SIN number, the system can’t generate a new number because my middle name is missing on my documents provided to them. Is there any way that I update to CIC? I’m worried also because I’m still waiting for my PR card and maybe my middle name is missing in there too.

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Do you have the middle name in your passport? Did you have it in your PR application?
Yes I have my middle on my passport. But on my visa stamp on passport my midlle name is missing too. My consultant did my application, I dont know if he included my middle name.

Jeff29

Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone! Can somebody share their experience same as my situation, I didn’t noticed that I don’t have my my middle name on my CoPR & Visa. After my confirmation as a PR, I went to Canada Service to update my new SIN #. But they didn’t issue a new SIN number, the system can’t generate a new number because my middle name is missing on my documents provided to them. Is there any way that I update to CIC? I’m worried also because I’m still waiting for my PR card and maybe my middle name is missing in there too.
Hi, did you get your sin number renewed? I have the same situation may I know what you do next?

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Hi, did you get your sin number renewed? I have the same situation may I know what you do next?
Yes my SIN number renewed after 3 weeks of receiving my COPR. I went to Service Canada but they can't generate an new SIN for me. They told me to call the registry in New Bruswick to apply a SIN #. 1-866-274-6627.

Jeff29

Feb 7, 2023
Did you update your CoPR with your middle name already or you still have the one without middle name?

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
I phoned them and I told them about my situation that the nearest Service Canada can't generate a new SIN # for me because of my missing middle name. After that they verify some personal details.

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Did you update your CoPR with your middle name already or you still have the one without middle name?
I didn't update anymore. It's up to you if you are going to use your middle name upon applying your citizenship application.