Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello, I currently live in Toronto and I have an appointment for landing at the CIC office at Etobicoke tomorrow. With the COPR, they returned 2 photos, one was already attached to the COPR document while the other was not. My question is, do I need to bring 2 additional photos or are these 2 photos they returned all they need? I would really appreciate the replies. Thank you

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamae said:
Hello, I currently live in Toronto and I have an appointment for landing at the CIC office at Etobicoke tomorrow. With the COPR, they returned 2 photos, one was already attached to the COPR document while the other was not. My question is, do I need to bring 2 additional photos or are these 2 photos they returned all they need? I would really appreciate the replies. Thank you
In the forum, someone told it was mentioned in the interview letter to bring two extra photos. Me too planning to take 2 extra photos on safer side

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have no harm if bring additional photos to IRCC office, the officer may or may not ask you about thoes photos, but my suggestion is you shoud bring it just in case.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Re: COPR photos - he

In the letter it mentioned to bring 2 photos, but it didn't indicate "additional" photos from what they already returned. :( I guess I'll just bring photos in case.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Re: COPR photos - he

kamae said:
In the letter it mentioned to bring 2 photos, but it didn't indicate "additional" photos from what they already returned. :( I guess I'll just bring photos in case.
Take additional with you, one person from forum mentioned they asked for extra.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi Kamae,
Would you please update us whether having the second photo back delayed your PR card. My wife and I received our passports and CoPR's last week and my second photo (in addition to the one on the CoPR) was returned in the enveloped while hers was not.
Thanks!