+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR number displayed on portal but no PPR request since 3 weeks

gursin10

Aug 3, 2023
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.
postal service!!!
do have GCkey account if they have send you RFV document then it shoupd be in GC key account 100%. do check

gursin10

Aug 3, 2023
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.
have you check ur gckey account ? you must have pdf file in it. ..

gursin10

Aug 3, 2023
how did you call them ???? from India

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.