+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr lost during oath ceremony . Help please

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys i hope you are doing well and that your applications are moving faster . my oath ceremony is scheduled for September 13th . I am super worried cause i lost the original of my copr i only found a copy of it .
Also for the documents as requested for interviews i have pr card and health card of ontario however i moved 2 months ago to quebec. Should i show them ontario health card and thats gonna be fine? Also i have an expired passport of my country of origin
Please help me guys . Im concerned about these 2 issues.
Bless you all and congrats for being Canadians in canada the best country in the world and for those are going to be canadians in the future
Regards

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hello guys i hope you are doing well and that your applications are moving faster . my oath ceremony is scheduled for September 13th . I am super worried cause i lost the original of my copr i only found a copy of it .
Also for the documents as requested for interviews i have pr card and health card of ontario however i moved 2 months ago to quebec. Should i show them ontario health card and thats gonna be fine? Also i have an expired passport of my country of origin
Please help me guys . Im concerned about these 2 issues.
Bless you all and congrats for being Canadians in canada the best country in the world and for those are going to be canadians in the future
Regards
They didn’t ask me to show COPR to them. They only asked to see my PR card and cut it, and another government issued id like DL. So, don’t worry about it.