+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR has 2 copies with one Pic glued and other not

karens

Jul 15, 2017
I received my COPR recently. It has 2 copies, one with my Photo glued on and another without my photo glued. I received back the extra photo which I sent through VFS. In short 2 photos I had sent, and in them one was glued to one copy of my COPR while in the other was left without being glued in the VFS envelope. Is this how everyone gets their COPRs. Thanks in advance.

PS: If they did not want to glue the 2nd Photo, then why did they request it in the 1st place?? Just requesting one photo would have sufficed wouldn't it??

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my COPR recently. It has 2 copies, one with my Photo glued on and another without my photo glued. I received back the extra photo which I sent through VFS. In short 2 photos I had sent, and in them one was glued to one copy of my COPR while in the other was left without being glued in the VFS envelope. Is this how everyone gets their COPRs. Thanks in advance.

PS: If they did not want to glue the 2nd Photo, then why did they request it in the 1st place?? Just requesting one photo would have sufficed wouldn't it??
Nothing to worry about. That's how it is done.

As for why they requested extra pictures, CIC works in mysterious ways!

Enjoy your COPR and get ready for landing.