+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR granted, but no ARC

paulscholes1

Sep 1, 2022
Hi,
I was formerly deported as my departure order became a deportation order.
I applied for express entry through the FSW program.
With my application, I provided an explanation for my deportation order and provided all the evidence.
I also provided an RCMP report which included details of my deportation.
I received my COPR and single entry visa, but I have not been asked to apply or pay for an ARC, my understanding is it will be dealt with the application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

Am I authorized to enter Canada, or else how should I proceed?
Please help.

mehdif

Jul 7, 2023
Hi,
I was formerly deported as my departure order became a deportation order.
I applied for express entry through the FSW program.
With my application, I provided an explanation for my deportation order and provided all the evidence.
I also provided an RCMP report which included details of my deportation.
I received my COPR and single entry visa, but I have not been asked to apply or pay for an ARC, my understanding is it will be dealt with the application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

Am I authorized to enter Canada, or else how should I proceed?
Please help.
Hi I'm in this exact situation. I was deported back in 2009. In 2021 I applied through FSW and was approved and got COPR and Visa stamped, but they never asked me for the ARC. What happened with you? Thanks in advance

PS: Landing in September

mehdif

Jul 7, 2023
@paulscholes1 @mehdif What happened with you guys? Were you guys successfully able to land?

I’m in a similar situations, Visa Stamped but no ARC.
I am gonna land on sept 13th, i called ircc they told me if they didnt ask for arc fees, it probably means you dont need it, so I dont know. I think you re supposed to get a request for it during your application process, didnt you get the arc request?