+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
I called them and they asked me to raise a web form. Which i did and I did not get any response. I just got an automated reply. I tried calling them today and the IVR did not connect me to an agent. They said all agents are busy! This is so frustrating and hard. Not able to find answers anywhere.
Edit: Read your signature that you are inland. Call IRCC Monday and ask if your PR Portal has been sent out, and if they say yes, ask which office sent it out and then DM me. I'll help you out.

This happened to someone else who was inland with Montreal as their office. All they had to do was fake a reply to the portal team, and they got Portal 2 the next day and their eCOPR a few days later.

Reactions: asabbarwal

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
Edit: Read your signature that you are inland. Call IRCC Monday and ask if your PR Portal has been sent out, and if they say yes, ask which office sent it out and then DM me. I'll help you out.

This happened to someone else who was inland with Montreal as their office. All they had to do was fake a reply to the portal team, and they got Portal 2 the next day and their eCOPR a few days later.
Thank you! I did get my passport back from them yesterday. On Friday IRCC customer care told me that they had put me in the queue for virtual landing. And they mentioned that no portal email had been sent yet. I will now call them on Monday and check again if the email was sent out. I really appreciate your response and guidance here!

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am waiting for PPR.How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
My COPR details are also updated on my tracker on 13 March 2024. Not sure if this means that my PR case is approved and that is my biggest concern.

As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks in advance.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am waiting for PPR.How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
My COPR details are also updated on my tracker on 13 March 2024. Not sure if this means that my PR case is approved and that is my biggest concern.

As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks in advance.
I am in exactly the same situation as you, same days and everything. I dont know what is going on honestly I called them two weeks ago and they told me that my case would be officially closed when I recieve the letter... but still nothing

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I am in exactly the same situation as you, same days and everything. I dont know what is going on honestly I called them two weeks ago and they told me that my case would be officially closed when I recieve the letter... but still nothing
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.
Thank you for the update, I would call them too

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
I called them today. They told me that my file is already approved and that I have to wait for the Mexico office to send me the COPR letter, which It shouldnt take much longer.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

graciekongg

Apr 1, 2024

Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem here, I got my FD on 16th April, 2024, but no RFV after that, while everyone else got their RFV exactly one day after the final decision. Have u worked ur case out?

BTW what is ur program? Are u eepnp?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I have the same problem here, I got my FD on 16th April, 2024, but no RFV after that, while everyone else got their RFV exactly one day after the final decision. Have u worked ur case out?

BTW what is ur program? Are u eepnp?
Congratulations on the final decision.Yes mine is Alberta PNP.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.