+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

karan1819

Sep 3, 2023
yes i called last week ircc agent tol everything is complete your permanent residence also approved but e copr still pending .but we dont have any idea when you receive ppr 99% before copr expiry date .

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
Thank you everyone for your help, I got the Portal 1 request on 8th September and waiting for Portal 2.

Reactions: jasvinderpal

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
yes i called last week ircc agent tol everything is complete your permanent residence also approved but e copr still pending .but we dont have any idea when you receive ppr 99% before copr expiry date .
when is the expiration date of you ecopr???

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
Hi did you send emails to the addresses that jasvinderpal provided and receive any reply?
No i didn’t. I am inland applicant just contacted MP and requested to do follow up on my file.However, before MP talked to them, i got the Portal 1. So I think they gonna send portal 1 to everyone before their copr expiry date on tracker.

Reactions: Canadanac

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
If you have a COPR number generated, you just need to wait for the Portal Email now.
How long is the wait? I have final decision since June 10. No update since that. I called IRCC and they said it's taking a little longer than usual but still within the 5 month mark. Aor May

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Hi im inland pnp candidate my background check completed on May 31st its showing in the tracker also its showing COPR document no. But the thing is i haven't receive any email from ircc yet regarding portal 1. Do you have any idea how long it takes. If you can help me i really appreciate that.
Thank You
Any update for you yet?

iamopeyemi

Aug 18, 2023
Hi All,

I am seeing COPR document details in my application status tracker account but no communication from IRCC yet that my file is approved and no update on my Express entry profile as well. I got RVF on the 18/07/2023. I submitted to VSF Canada in London, passport sent to IRCC in London, since 27/06/2023… no updates yet. Please what can I do??

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi All,

I am seeing COPR document details in my application status tracker account but no communication from IRCC yet that my file is approved and no update on my Express entry profile as well. I got RVF on the 18/07/2023. I submitted to VSF Canada in London, passport sent to IRCC in London, since 27/06/2023… no updates yet. Please what can I do??

If you see copr that means tour application has been approved... don't worry