+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Any one with the same situation:
Every thing completed on tracker but no COPR number yet.
I am a FSW-O applicant. Every thing marked complete since 29 may 2023 but no update after that. AOR 28 March 2023.
Primary VO - Ottawa Secondary VO - Sydney (Australia)
IRCC always have the same reply on call " You have to wait for the final decision".

ka3kani

Jun 21, 2023
I am not sure what to expect at this point, but let me share my case and would appreciate any guidance or feedback.

I am an FSW dependent application outside Canada and my wife is the primary applicant.

27 JAN 2022 : EE profile created and submitted
28 SEP 2022 : ITA received
8 OCT 2022 : eAPR submitted and AOR received
after multiple requests for additional docs, on 9 MAY 2023 we received PPR
same day, i see that a COPR doc number is generated on the application tracker with expiry date in line with our medicals (6 OCT 2023)

due to unavailability of appointments, we submitted our passports+photos+height/eye color on 24 May 2023.
VFS application tracker shows "under process with the IRCC" since 25 May 2023.

almost a month passed and we still dont have our passports. Our applications shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" last updated on 8 MAY 2023.

i just noticed that the COPR numbers have CHANGED from the ones seen on 9 MAY 2023. WHY?

i called the IRCC twice (waiting times 40min+) and the answer is the same : YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FINAL DECISION. THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO GET YOUR PASSPORTS BACK.

How is this possible? why did the COPR number change? how long does it usually take to get passports back stamped? anyone has similar situation? what can be done?

ka3kani

Jun 21, 2023
Called at IRCC centre, they said criminality and information sharing are passed and the application is going through security screening. Please update me how much time they usually take for this stage?
they actually said that? when i called to ask, they simply said "its handled by different team" and actually didnt really get what i meant by "security screening"

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
I am not sure what to expect at this point, but let me share my case and would appreciate any guidance or feedback.

I am an FSW dependent application outside Canada and my wife is the primary applicant.

27 JAN 2022 : EE profile created and submitted
28 SEP 2022 : ITA received
8 OCT 2022 : eAPR submitted and AOR received
after multiple requests for additional docs, on 9 MAY 2023 we received PPR
same day, i see that a COPR doc number is generated on the application tracker with expiry date in line with our medicals (6 OCT 2023)

due to unavailability of appointments, we submitted our passports+photos+height/eye color on 24 May 2023.
VFS application tracker shows "under process with the IRCC" since 25 May 2023.

almost a month passed and we still dont have our passports. Our applications shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" last updated on 8 MAY 2023.

i just noticed that the COPR numbers have CHANGED from the ones seen on 9 MAY 2023. WHY?

i called the IRCC twice (waiting times 40min+) and the answer is the same : YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FINAL DECISION. THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO GET YOUR PASSPORTS BACK.

How is this possible? why did the COPR number change? how long does it usually take to get passports back stamped? anyone has similar situation? what can be done?
You should get your passport back in a day or two. Have you checked your GCKey account. Can you see a counterfoil generated there? COPR number might change if they initially thought you were in Canada, but you happen to reside outside, or vice versa.

ka3kani

Jun 21, 2023
You should get your passport back in a day or two. Have you checked your GCKey account. Can you see a counterfoil generated there? COPR number might change if they initially thought you were in Canada, but you happen to reside outside, or vice versa.
Yes, there is nothing on GCKey account... "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" last updated on 8 MAY 2023.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause?
Yeah quite similar for me although not a month yet, but has been 2 weeks now. Are you outside Canada? My primary VO is CPC Ottawa where it's still currently being processed. May I ask what your VO is?

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Hi everyone, this is our recent timeline

CEC Inland, my partner is primary applicant I am common law dependent

PR approved: May 29th (both got an email)
We replied May 30th (after booking flights) saying that he would return to Canada in July, and I would return in November, with all the usual information.

I’m not sure what you guys mean by portal 1 and portal 2 but my partner got his “email us when you’re back in Canada” email on June 1st. The day after he got an email about me, turning my process into an outland process (send us documents to London, UK office), so now we are both on different landing processes. Because my medical is set to expire on July 18th, we decided to fly him out even sooner on June 5th. So:

Replied to email stating he is in Canada: June 5th
Still waiting for portal credentials to come through (today June 22nd) so he has been out there for almost three weeks, and our MP has bought us up in every weekly meeting she has with IRCC to no success.

However today he noticed that we both have COPR numbers generated in the tracker. Has anyone got a timeline of receiving login credentials after seeing this?

He was due to fly back to UK having completed all this on Monday June 26th but we will be changing his flight to July 19th and hope that buys us enough time. My medical is set to expire July 18th, so we are getting very nervous as I can’t do my soft landing until he receives his eCOPR!

kish007

Jun 7, 2023
Category........
CEC
It's really up to you, either one will work. Either way you'll have to wait till the process the email. They can make adjustments to your current portal login, or give your spouse her own creds.
@sean468 - They added her to my portal which according to IRCC is pretty quick. Thanks for your help !!

Reactions: sean468

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Any one with the same situation:
Every thing completed on tracker but no COPR number yet.
I am a FSW-O applicant. Every thing marked complete since 29 may 2023 but no update after that. AOR 28 March 2023.
Primary VO - Ottawa Secondary VO - Sydney (Australia)
IRCC always have the same reply on call " You have to wait for the final decision".
I am in a very similar situation

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..