+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

ChimmyC

May 20, 2023
To update:
I got a reply stating my VO is Etobicoke, and "due to high volume bla bla we can't bla bla and don't follow up bla bla" :confused:

Same, I think even the same day submitted lol
hopefully, we receive ours this week! :)

Reactions: null

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Try applying for gcms notes, call ircc to know what is the status of your file, specifically ask if security has been cleared or not and what is the status of all stages. Also, if the final decision has been made on your file.
Raise webforms attaching your gcms notes and based on your conversation with ircc call centre agent.
Read walnorez's detailed comment on this thread on what could be included in web forms.
I got mine within 2 days of raising a web form attaching my GCMS notes.
Hey, how can I apply for gcms notes? I am an outland applicant.

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
Hi, I am a PR applicant and got my RFV mail on May 17, 2023. I submitted my passport for stamping on May 19 but it has been sitting at Delhi office since May 23 with no updates. My PR tracker shows COPR number and expiry of Feb 24, 2024. I am worried if my file is stuck. Raising webforms is not helping me. Could you please suggest next steps?
Hi Daljeet, so your passport reached IRCC Delhi Visa Office on May 23rd right? There were one or two holidays in between. I think you may hear from them early next week. Have you checked other forums regarding recent turn around time at Delhi? If it is 3 - 4 weeks, you are on time.

kenptores25

Jun 10, 2023
Hi,

I am with the same situation here with most of the members. I am inland and I have seen my COPR number for me and my family in the tracker but have not received e-mail yet for virtual landing. Can somebody help me on how to get a hold of the virtual landing team?

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Daljeet, so your passport reached IRCC Delhi Visa Office on May 23rd right? There were one or two holidays in between. I think you may hear from them early next week. Have you checked other forums regarding recent turn around time at Delhi? If it is 3 - 4 weeks, you are on time.
Hey, thanks for the info. Today my IRCC account got updated and my application status changed to approved. Some counterfoil is also shown in the account. Does it mean my passport can now be stamped by the Delhi office?

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
Hey, thanks for the info. Today my IRCC account got updated and my application status changed to approved. Some counterfoil is also shown in the account. Does it mean my passport can now be stamped by the Delhi office?
Thats awesome. Yes, this means they are stamping your passport now. You should get the passport with visa back on Monday/ Tuesday. Congratulations.

Reactions: Daljeet0309

Naveen thomas

Jun 1, 2018
CEC applicant applied in December and I got my Pr card like a few weeks ago now waiting for spouse copr, The tracker has a document number for her copr but no email to submit her passport for visa stamping yet. Any one on the same boat?

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Thats awesome. Yes, this means they are stamping your passport now. You should get the passport with visa back on Monday/ Tuesday. Congratulations.
Thank you so much for your help! Really appreciate it. Just one last thing, my PR tracker shows COPR expiry of Feb 24, 2024 which is the same as expiry date of my medical. Isn't the COPR expiry 1 year from the date my application was approved which in this case should be June 9, 2024? Am I looking at it wrongly?

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
Thank you so much for your help! Really appreciate it. Just one last thing, my PR tracker shows COPR expiry of Feb 24, 2024 which is the same as expiry date of my medical. Isn't the COPR expiry 1 year from the date my application was approved which in this case should be June 9, 2024? Am I looking at it wrongly?
COPR expiry is linked to your medicals. So, Feb 24, 2024 will be the date of expiry when you receive the physical COPR in your hand.

Tiff3000

Jun 11, 2023
Hi All,

I am seeing COPR document details in my application status tracker account but no communication from IRCC yet that my file is approved and no update on my Express entry profile as well.
Does this mean my file is still in progress or approved?
Any update on this? I'm in the same position. I just realized that my CORP details were added since the beginning of April 2023 but I haven't received anything.

aditi23

Jun 12, 2023
Try applying for gcms notes, call ircc to know what is the status of your file, specifically ask if security has been cleared or not and what is the status of all stages. Also, if the final decision has been made on your file.
Raise webforms attaching your gcms notes and based on your conversation with ircc call centre agent.
Read walnorez's detailed comment on this thread on what could be included in web forms.
I got mine within 2 days of raising a web form attaching my GCMS notes.
Hi Avnijain, I am also waiting for the final email - RFV/PPR. But if I request for GCMS notes now, it will take 1+ month, right? Do you suggest an alternative here pls? I called IRCC and the agent confirmed all the steps are completed and only email is pending. Do you think if I should contact New Delhi VO? And, how?

Last edited:

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi Avnijain, I am also waiting for the final email - RFV/PPR. But if I request for GCMS notes now, it will 1+ month, right? Do you suggest an alternative here pls? I called IRCC and the agent confirmed all the steps are completed and only email is pending. Do you think if I should contact New Delhi VO? And, how?
How did you call ircc? Which app and at what time?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
My Portal 1 email came before the COPR number was in my tracker, and before my GCKey Account was updated with "Final Decision blah blah blah"

Portal 1 Email came on 06/06, still waiting for Portal 2 email with the credentials. Hopefully within the next couple of days.