+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

copr dependent information

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Couldn't find another topic where the majority of people already have PR and COPR.

I'm the main applicant and in my COPR's dependent section there's my wife's and child's names. In my wife's and child's copr there's only my name. Is it an error or is it correct and everyone has it like that?

Thanks

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Eksler said:
Couldn't find another topic where the majority of people already have PR and COPR.

I'm the main applicant and in my COPR's dependent section there's my wife's and child's names. In my wife's and child's copr there's only my name. Is it an error or is it correct and everyone has it like that?

Thanks
If you looking under No.15 Accompanying Family Members, then it is correct. Main applicant have all family member name and all other applicants have Main applicant name

clark14

May 19, 2013
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015
we have the same situation , I received my COPR in inland landing interview and my wife and son is written in the dependant family -accompanying .... is that mean they are also approved and already permanent resident like me ?

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
If you looking under No.15 Accompanying Family Members, then it is correct. Main applicant have all family member name and all other applicants have Main applicant name
Hi, my child and I are COPR holders, spouse unaccompanying. My COPR contains both my child's and spouse's name, but my child COPR contains just my name and not my spouse's. Is this how it is supposed to be or should I get it corrected?