+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR City of destination vs actual landing city

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Hi Friend - am also on the same boat now. If you had already flown to Canada and did the landing formalities in BC Vancouver, please share your experience..

Friends - I have the same situation, but only planning for soft landing. I am planning to land in Vancouver for a week though am from OINP nominee and COPR designation is Toronto. I am planning to book the flight tickets only up to Vancouver and will return back without visiting Toronto/ Ontario during the soft landing. Will this be OK or will I have any issues?

Appreciate your response.
So you were approved under Ontario nomination, and you want to land in BC, on the other side of the country, with no connecting flight out of BC, and no address in Ontario?

Best case scenario, you're going to get a lot of extra questioning, because it sure looks like you've taken advantage of the OINP without planning on living in Ontario.

er_india

Jan 10, 2015
Hi Friend - am also on the same boat now. If you had already flown to Canada and did the landing formalities in BC Vancouver, please share your experience..

Friends - I have the same situation, but only planning for soft landing. I am planning to land in Vancouver for a week though am from OINP nominee and COPR designation is Toronto. I am planning to book the flight tickets only up to Vancouver and will return back without visiting Toronto/ Ontario during the soft landing. Will this be OK or will I have any issues?

Appreciate your response.
Please share your experience , if you have landed in BC .