+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi All

I am facing a terrible situation now. I received PPR2 five days ago and raised submission forms with VFS and I got the confirmation emails too. It has been 4 days and I have not received the payment links. I have tweeted and emailed VFS multiple times but there is no response. If you call them they give automated messages only. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Should I raise new webforms?
The whole system is designed to test your patience. So waiting is the name of the game.
Email - info.canada@vfshelpline.com and passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com
Don't raise new webforms, you will get behind on the queue.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
NDVO..Just did the payment. Now waiting for the courier guy to collect the packages. :)
Awesome! I am rather surprised with the speed with which my passport got collected. I received my PPR2 on Wednesday, and made the payment on the same day. Today on Thursday morning I got the confirmation and in the afternoon the documents got collected. The courier dude gave me a 5-minute heads-up before arriving. I thought I was being silly by being prepared with all the documents/photos even before the confirmation email. I hope you too have everything prepared.

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Awesome! I am rather surprised with the speed with which my passport got collected. I received my PPR2 on Wednesday, and made the payment on the same day. Today on Thursday morning I got the confirmation and in the afternoon the documents got collected. The courier dude gave me a 5-minute heads-up before arriving. I thought I was being silly by being prepared with all the documents/photos even before the confirmation email. I hope you too have everything prepared.
They seem to be pretty quick for the pickup but the now the return is killing everyone.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
They seem to be pretty quick for the pickup but the now the return is killing everyone.
That’s true, it’s been almost 20 days since several members submitted their passports. I too would probably be feeling anxious if I were to wait that long.
I hope the day would come super soon though when the forum would be filled with several “Finally”s :D
Fingers crossed!

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
Got PPR 2 Request Today. No email. IRCC Account had the notification.
Could you share details, please? When was your first COPR issued? What is your visa office?
So, they didn't send your emails, didn't ask for remedicals, just sent you PPR2? Great!

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021
I reached vfs successfully last month . I remember first two option was automatic and it cut . U need to select third option I guess (which was not related to biometric and ppr). Then u can have someone on line . Sorry couldn’t help u fully, I forgot .
in which number you contacted them?

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021

microbu88

Aug 12, 2021
hello all! I'm relatively new to this forum. do I understand correctly that IRCC has started issuing COPRs/PPRs to people that haven't received one before March 2020? Or are you talking about something else? Apologies if I got it wrong ;). Thanks

Reactions: canadawaiting

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
hello all! I'm relatively new to this forum. do I understand correctly that IRCC has started issuing COPRs/PPRs to people that haven't received one before March 2020? Or are you talking about something else? Apologies if I got it wrong ;). Thanks
Hello!
I think most people on this particular thread are the ones whose COPRs had expired after March 2020 and are now waiting to get one reissued.

zozo2020

May 7, 2020
I just received a " We need something from you to continue processing your application" email today

And a message on profile, asking to complete few steps for issue of new COPR.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)
3. Two (2) photos
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant

"Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee"

For anyone who's undergone this process recently I have few questions

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand this is a PPR right?!

2. For two way courier service should I follow the instructions given here :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

3. For change of circumstance, height and eye color detail I intend to write them separately on a page , would that suffice?!
Hello Sir or Madam, could you tell me please if you are pre or post mar COPR holder. Thank you

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Guys,one suggestion I would like to give to everyone who are sending their passports.our primary applicant’s passport reached to me without stamp.the reason was Photo size.
It was 73 x 51mm and top to chin 40mm.
I have done this mistake and I dnt want anyone to do it.plz check your picture before sending.I mean the size.I have already wasted 20 days in it.
Now I hv to raise webform again and send the passport to ircc with correct picture.
It has happened with many people .plz plz be careful.