Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi guys I recently applied for travel exemption under extended family member for me my wife and son they only approved my application they refused their applications. We all are copr holders I am the primary applicant. any idea how can I get their travel exemption authorisation.. thanks
I raised for travel exemption with exactly same conditions. Yet to get a reply. When did you raised the exemption? Via webform or email?

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah they extend my medical until the end of March 2021 (they extended it by around a year from the initial expiry date). Yeah it was the 7pt email where they ask you to confirm that you can fly before the end of your extended medical expiring date. They then used this confirmation to issue me a 60day AL when I actually did not submit a request to travel within the next 60 days. I understand its just a month earlier for me but this will change a lot of my plans in my current country of residence.
How many days they took to issue AL after your replied to 7 pointer email ???

shrutiY

Jul 10, 2016
Hi again, we have raised multiple webforms for new COPR and AL there is no response from IRCC, i received 7pt email on Dec 2nd with medicals expiry in Jan 22 2021, we are interested to travel and mentioned same on email. Did anyone have send email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca Ottawa office ? and is there any response from them ? Kindly share your experience.

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Dear Expert,

The validity of my CoPR had expired in Oct'2020 and I could not travel because of the covid situation around the world.
Recently I got any email from IRCC to confirm if I could travel before 1st April 2021 and reply to the email. Unfortunately I cannot travel to Canada right not as well because of Covid risk and restrictions.

It will be a great help if someone can reply my few questions.

1. Should I reply the email stating that I cannot travel to Canada before 1st April 2020? I am asking this because the email say that "Reply if you can travel before the mentioned date"
2. Is this the lsat chance to get the extension of my CoPR?
3. If I am ready to get my re-medical done in future, will I be granted the CoPR extension again?

Kindly suggest what should be my move in this case, as I am strictly not able to travel before 1st April, I can only travel once the situation related to Covid gets better.

Thanks
Mohit

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Thanks,
So I can use this Air Canada flight to travel to Canada even though I am an Indian citizen with valid travel document to Canada. It is not reuired to board only Air India flight right?
You can board Air Canada or Air India flight which are non stop between Delhi and Toronto / Vancouver, subject to other restriction exemptions from Canada government. And after 7th Jan covid 19 negative test report within 72 hours is going to be mendatory to board the flight to Canada.

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Happy new year everyone! If COPR and medical is expiring in Jan'21, should we expect IRCC to extend the Medical expiry date? Should we contact them? We do not meet the exemption criteria to travel as COPR was issued after 18th Mar'20 nor do we have close family in Canada.

Reactions: Renalpe

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
You can board Air Canada or Air India flight which are non stop between Delhi and Toronto / Vancouver, subject to other restriction exemptions from Canada government. And after 7th Jan covid 19 negative test report within 72 hours is going to be mendatory to board the flight to Canada.
Wow! One more hurdle. Could you please confirm where in India are these tests are conducted and how much time does it takes to get the result?

3WWW

Apr 20, 2019
I am also following the same procedure. I am sure you can reply to IRCC and tell about your situation that you can not travel 1 month prior because of certain reasons but I am not sure how much are they going to take to issue you another AL.
If possible, travel now, complete quarantine and come back or wait for another AL. They may ask tp re do Medicals.

Also, how time much did IRCC take to issue an AL after replying to the 7pt email?

Thanks
It took them around one week to reply. Yes I emailed them explaining my situation and waiting for their reply. Thanks

Reactions: crackMBA