19 octobre 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 novembre 2010
LANDED..........
18 juin 2011
Re: A MASTER THREAD of some of my posts here >>>

:) ;)

Ok. I understand now.

I did not read your second answer which is so clear.

Well, I wrote before you have answered me.

I am sorry Qorax.

Ok. Yeah it is clear now.

MANY THANKS.

:)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

Hi Qorax,

Hope you are doing well in Toronto......

Just one more query, if we land to Toronto, we plan to take TV (Panasonic 50" Plasma), DVD players, Video Camera... etc... Because, considering the current cheap electronic prices here in Dubai, if we sell, we would definitely lose lot of money and all these are almost just 1 year old....

So, if we intend to shipment to Toronto.... will it work over there???.... because, the power volts states in these devices are 220V - 240V.... upon enquiry with Plug-ins and Panasonic, they say it will work.... B'coz the device has the automatic power adjustment..... but nothing on the manual stating 110V - 120V....

Boss.... could you let me know from your experience......

Many thanks in advance, as I always admire your quick reply.... moreover, kind of cooperation....

Regards
No, the AV eqpt. won't work here.

1. Power 110-240V: Besides the power range of your eqpt. if it's not in this range (in its manuals), u'd require to purchase a 'down convertor', which r specific to the power o/put - so, if one fits a eqpt. - it might not be suitable for another. Thus, u'd end up buying many such convertors.

2. NTSC-PAL System: If u r coming from the Asian region, or regions which work with the PAL codec - u'd not be able to use your US/Canadian DVD's, Blue-Rays, their players & the TVs too - b'coz they work on NTSC codec here. Thus, if u bring-in the TV & the Player from your homeland they could be paired (as existing) but won't play any DVD/BR purchased here. If u just bring the TV or the player - it wouldn't work with any eqpt. purchased here. Besides, the TV will not receive anything (Telecast) here either.

Advise: Avoid getting those eqpt.

Qorax

jungi

Sep 20, 2010

qorax said:
No, the AV eqpt. won't work here.

1. Power 110-240V: Besides the power range of your eqpt. if it's not in this range (in its manuals), u'd require to purchase a 'down convertor', which r specific to the power o/put - so, if one fits a eqpt. - it might not be suitable for another. Thus, u'd end up buying many such convertors.

2. NTSC-PAL System: If u r coming from the Asian region, or regions which work with the PAL codec - u'd not be able to use your US/Canadian DVD's, Blue-Rays, their players & the TVs too - b'coz they work on NTSC codec here. Thus, if u bring-in the TV & the Player from your homeland they could be paired (as existing) but won't play any DVD/BR purchased here. If u just bring the TV or the player - it wouldn't work with any eqpt. purchased here. Besides, the TV will not receive anything (Telecast) here either.

Advise: Avoid getting those eqpt.

QoraxDEAR QORAX,i sended 2 e mails nd i got that reply.

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.(now wat i have to do nd how much more wait left now) :) plez reply me me i m little worried now a days.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

jungi said:
DEAR QORAX,i sended 2 e mails nd i got that reply.

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email. However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed. If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.(now wat i have to do nd how much more wait left now) :) plez reply me me i m little worried now a days.
U also said earlier:
We transferred your application to the Islamabad office on December 30, 2009. The Islamabad office may contact you,even i revived a verification call at home phone nd it was in +way.plez help me wat i have to do now.

Which means your case file was with CHC-Isb as of 30/12/2009. Given the ISB-London scenario I think your file has moved to London during Apr-2010. And London having a 'separate queue' with these cases - additional delays r expected. U should send an email to CHC-London & check.

Qorax

jungi

Sep 20, 2010

qorax said:
U also said earlier:
We transferred your application to the Islamabad office on December 30, 2009. The Islamabad office may contact you,even i revived a verification call at home phone nd it was in +way.plez help me wat i have to do now.

Which means your case file was with CHC-Isb as of 30/12/2009. Given the ISB-London scenario I think your file has moved to London during Apr-2010. And London having a 'separate queue' with these cases - additional delays r expected. U should send an email to CHC-London & check.

Qorax
thanx so much. u r really so nice nd sweet person as i know.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jungi said:
thanx so much. u r really so nice nd sweet person as i know.
Hi Jungi - It is proven(Nice & Sweet person) to every member of this forum :D

He is a great help to lots of people

singh092120

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
9-Feb-2010
Nomination.....
26-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
6-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Allready done
File Transfer...
17-Feb-2010
Med's Request
20-jan-11, Received 27-1-11
Med's Done....
31 Jan. 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011

Qorax Sir,
On 12 jan i got verification call at my company in HR department. The call was answered positively. There is one confusion:
I sent full documents on 26 March 2010, after that I was promoted to next level in may 2010. So HR officer confirmed about my promotion to CHC. But I have not updated to CHC about my promotion in writing.
Shall I inform them about my promotion now?

Thanks a lot.
Singh 092120

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

singh092120 said:
Qorax Sir,
On 12 jan i got verification call at my company in HR department. The call was answered positively. There is one confusion:
I sent full documents on 26 March 2010, after that I was promoted to next level in may 2010. So HR officer confirmed about my promotion to CHC. But I have not updated to CHC about my promotion in writing.
Shall I inform them about my promotion now?

Thanks a lot.
Singh 092120
Not required. It doesn't matter in our case processing.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

This is an official declaration in the UK that "all school have the same standard , exactly same standard , all schools have similar facilities. However, we UK inhabtants do know quite well that there are only a few schools in each community or Borough, which a are damn good - and not all the schools.

We can check this on 'OFSTEAD' web site (Govt. Standard Agency) with a little bit of reaseach we can gather information that out of 10 schools there is always only 1 is the best...where teachers really do care

I wanna move to that part of toronto...please help me in this matter

warm regards
Uhh, if we chose to reside by the School's Performance Reports - half of us would be damn unhappy souls -- b'coz those neighborhoods would just not fit us - our lifestyle - our Friend's Circle - our budget - our job location -- either one or few or all of those factors!!!

Yes, we do have a "School's Performance Reporting" system too in Canada -- It's the "Fraser Report" -- click here...
http://www.fraserinstitute.org/report-cards/school-performance/ontario.aspx

Qorax

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)

hi qorax..
plz give ur precious advice on this thread too..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/master-programs-universities-t59732.0.html
Thanx in advance :)

aaycee.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Qorax.
Thanks for posting.
I have a question and hope to find the answer in one of your thread.
I applied to CIC on April 2010 from USA and have not received anything from them. Is this normal? Do I have to call them to check my status?

Thanks,
N.S

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

speednab said:
Dear Qorax.
Thanks for posting.
I have a question and hope to find the answer in one of your thread.
I applied to CIC on April 2010 from USA and have not received anything from them. Is this normal? Do I have to call them to check my status?

Thanks,
N.S
To the CIO or the VO (CHC)?
However, in either case - there seems to be something wrong. With CIO u can't communicate... but if it's the VO - send them an email asap.

Qorax

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011

Very nice information.
Thank you Qorax