contacting London about processing

kiwigirl_23

Mar 8, 2010
Cambridge, Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey was wondering if anyone has any info on how to contact London to find out if my husbands application has started being proecessed. I called the Canadian side to see if they could give me any info but the person I spoke to said it is no longer in their hands as it has been passed to the London office. AHH so frustrating as our client number or reciept number doesn't work on the processing search on the cic website.

Yullover

Apr 10, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-06-2010
When did you send your application to mississauga ??

Give us your timeline ??

if you just get approved in mississauga in the last month, is normal, London have 2 months for beginning your application.

syedd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
yeah that's right. u need to b very pateint with london. they take ages to process each and everything specially if u belong to any asian country. so i would suggest to to keep wait waiting.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

syedd said:
yeah that's right. u need to b very pateint with london. they take ages to process each and everything specially if u belong to any asian country. so i would suggest to to keep wait waiting.
Remember that your spouse when he uses Ecas to check his file, use country of birth as Scotland/England/Wales/N.I. if he was born in the UK. Not United Kingdom.