+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting employer? Please help from new applicants (after Nov. 2008)

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
I just have a question about what I read here that CIC office contacts the employer. Please for those who this case happened with them please I need to know after how many days (from the date of filed the full application) they contacts your employer. I have a problem my manager is in a holidays for 2 weeks and he switched his telephone number, and I only provide his mobile number. Please I need your responce which hopefully remove my stress.

cheers,
zaid

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
I am also quite curious about this topic. My application was sent on 6th April 09. According to ecas status, initial assessment / review is not yet done. I think the employer will be contacted after initial assessment / review.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidkhalid said:
I just have a question about what I read here that CIC office contacts the employer. Please for those who this case happened with them please I need to know after how many days (from the date of filed the full application) they contacts your employer. I have a problem my manager is in a holidays for 2 weeks and he switched his telephone number, and I only provide his mobile number. Please I need your responce which hopefully remove my stress.

cheers,
zaid
They say reference letter on comopany official Pad, which is definatily means by contacting company and not signing person only. My personal understanding are, if they couldnt reach to you manager, then they will try to call your company number for verification, hopefully some one will be there to verify.

"I have a problem my manager is in a holidays for 2 weeks and he switched his telephone number, and I only provide his mobile number...... sorry its confusion, are you worry about his telephone or mobile phone ? , in all case i will advise to wait. Maybe they will try to call again if they called during this time. If you try to contact CIC and explain this situation, i guess it would look like suspicious. Wait for some one reply with experience on this kind of situation.

levalencia said:
Hi guys, can you please tell me how did you arragned an employment there?

It seems very very difficult,

Too deficult, keep continuo try finidng jobbank.ca and same other employment websites, if youb are lucky enough..maybe you get one job or there is other option for going through employment agencies but most of legitimate agencies wont care you when you are not in Canada and if some one will get you back with promissing job, then believe me 95% are cahnces you would be scamed and lost money only.

levalencia

May 8, 2009
I plan to send a lot of emails to these companies with my resume, but I have heard that I must send a presentation letter too, Do you have one to make mine

Thx

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear zaidkhalid
In most of the cases CIC do not contact the employer. But there is a possibility to contact if any query arises.

As your manager is not available now. You may arrange or request another person in your office who can reply CIC on behalf of your manager. The person may explain about the unavailability of your manager as well as may reply the CIC if required. CIC may decide to call later when your manager is avaialble.

Good luck.

SYED