+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contact to the Member of Parliament

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Today I called to the one member of parliament in Scarborough. She took my information to contact to the local office in Scarborough.
I am a August 2017 applicant and past the test almost one year ago .after 18 months I am still in process and Residency and prohibition Not Started.
Is there anyone who has a experience to contact with members of parliament. That follow up worked . @dpenabill @Leon @qorax

Last edited:

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Get fax number of CIC Scarborough and send them a fax.

Reactions: Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Get fax number of CIC Scarborough and send them a fax.
I already sent the letter 3 months ago but they put my letter in the file and didnt reply to me. I call the call center and they approved that they have it but there is no reason why they didnt responce me .

Reactions: Nawal123

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
unfortunately CIC doesn't bother to reply in most cases.
Basically the backlog has been caused by themselves when they reduced eligibility period from 4 yr to 3 yr leading to double the # of applications.
Keep praying.
Some MP's staff is so incompetent and useless that its appalling.

Reactions: Mehran1

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Basically the backlog has been caused by themselves when they reduced eligibility period from 4 yr to 3 yr leading to double the # of applications.
Keep praying.
Lol yeah quite true ur last statement

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Keep praying.
I understand they are busy but I cant understand why my residency and prohibition Not Started after 18 months but all my friends who applied months after me the get their passport. If it is busy it should be for every one . Here is what MP emails to them hope this time they wake up and find out what is going on.

Above noted applicant informs us he appeared and passed his Citizenship Test on February 12, 2018, but is still waiting for his Oath ceremony almost one year later. During this time he has received no communication for additional information nor any updates on his file.

Please advise status.

Thank you.