+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contact CIC from outside Canada

cdniceracer

Aug 3, 2015
My wife missed her citizenship test as we are in Thailand and received notice to late. The Call Centre ph # to reschedule the test does not work outside of Canada. There seems to be no other way to contact CIC from Thailand. The Canadian Consulate does not know but is making some inquires for us. The CIC web site does say in some cases they may communicate by e-mail, but how do you establish that connection Thank you Brian

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
cdniceracer said:
My wife missed her citizenship test as we are in Thailand and received notice to late. The Call Centre ph # to reschedule the test does not work outside of Canada. There seems to be no other way to contact CIC from Thailand. The Canadian Consulate does not know but is making some inquires for us. The CIC web site does say in some cases they may communicate by e-mail, but how do you establish that connection Thank you Brian
Try the ph# in the following link. Good luck. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-contact-vo-from-outside-of-canada-prior-to-sending-in-application-t166950.0.html

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can call someone in Canada with multiple lines. They can dial CIC and put you through them. It worked for me in the past.

Also, there is an application called Fongo. Download it, if you have a smart phone. It assigns a Canadian phone. You can use it with a wifi connection and reach CIC.

Hakunamatata

Jul 20, 2015
cdniceracer said:
You can also download magick jack and make the call
I did it before when i was out of the country