IELTS Request
CELPIP Submitted online
Med's Request
Submitted online
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
This is very suspicious. If you want a job offer you should apply for one. That's how it works.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Abhi,

dont pay any money to anyone.they wont get you job offer.they only looking to trap you so they will get fees from you.

no immigration consultant in the world can get you job or LMIA.if they are saying to you they are lying.just be away from them.

getting job offer or LMIA is a very tricky process.it take months to get govt approval,employers has to advetise locally for the job,if he didnt find a right person thn he ask govt to hire from outside canada.

so its not easy for a immigration lawyer to arrange a job for you upfront.it is a systematic process.step by step.every steps is govt regulated.

Immed

Jan 16, 2015
It's possible it's just not guaranteed. I get that some people might be mad if the lawyer/consultant told them they could get an LMIA GUARANTEED but it's not that unreasonable to charge for a failed LMIA. As people have mentioned its not straight forward, and I don't see why a lawyer/consultant wouldn't charge an initial fee for the time involved in setting it all up. In the end you don't know whether you are approved until at least 4 weeks of advertising which is not cheap, especially in a big city. It's a huge cost for the employer or whoever is bearing the costs.

The biggest value added feature of the lawyer/consultant in this case is matching you with an employer who is willing to go through the LMIA process. I still find the whole idea sketchy though. What's stopping the employer and the lawyer/consultant from splitting the fees collected by the applicant? Pretty sure that goes against the idea that the employer must bear the cost of the LMIA.

If someone tells you they can get you an LMIA for sure I would stay away. As with signing any contract, you have to read the fine print.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Amitraj1978 said:
Mr Abhi,

dont pay any money to anyone.they wont get you job offer.they only looking to trap you so they will get fees from you.

no immigration consultant in the world can get you job or LMIA.if they are saying to you they are lying.just be away from them.

getting job offer or LMIA is a very tricky process.it take months to get govt approval,employers has to advetise locally for the job,if he didnt find a right person thn he ask govt to hire from outside canada.

so its not easy for a immigration lawyer to arrange a job for you upfront.it is a systematic process.step by step.every steps is govt regulated.
I understand plz wait I m giving you 1 information...

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or ***** or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or ***** or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

Dear Check my other post... you will get your answers regarding above agents..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/yaxis-abhinav-express-entry-2015-t270476.60.html

patience is the key of success, if you go to the market , you visit 4-5 shops to make sure the rate fluctuation of the goods,,, so how you could stuck over one or two agents who are pure fraud... try to get as much as knowledge as you can from different sources.. best source is CIC website, Google search tool and other Canadian official websites. still messed up then ask me i will ahead to help you..... being the human being if i could give smile on someone face.. i will me more real human and my humanity could enhance one more step..

cheers and god bless you all with your dream... because pain of break dreams are more painful than cancer..