+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant insisting on submitting all the paystub for 3 years

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I am currently getting help from consultant and they are representing me.
I am just trying to diversify my source of truth.
I have periodic pay stubs (including first pay and last pay from previous employers) as well as t4 and noa for each of my previous employer.
Consultant insist on submitting all the pay stubs for each bi weekly pay or submit bank statement for the period I don’t submit the paystub.
I don’t think this is necessary as they are just simply too many. It’s getting increasingly hard to get them since employers are reluctant to send me all the pay stubs because of the sheer number.
What do you suggest?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have periodic pay stubs (including first pay and last pay from previous employers) as well as t4 and noa for each of my previous employer.
Consultant insist on submitting all the pay stubs for each bi weekly pay or submit bank statement for the period I don’t submit the paystub.
I don’t think this is necessary as they are just simply too many. It’s getting increasingly hard to get them since employers are reluctant to send me all the pay stubs because of the sheer number.
What do you suggest?
I think its better idea to submit all.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
What do you suggest?
Every single paystub is not needed if you held the job for an extended period and you have T4/NOA to support them. Your report from CRA is better proof than the individual paystubs. I would be more than comfortable to submit first and last pay slip as well as T4/NOA. Explain that to submit all is a voluminous task and previous employers are reluctant to provide so much. Moreover, providing 50 pages of the same income every 2 weeks does not help diversify your income sources.

Reactions: cz999