+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant Fraud - Feeling Stupid...

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
He would have to accept the ITA, fill all the sections, upload all the documents AND pay the application fee.

Would he go that far?

;)
If by luck I become a reason for him to lose iccrc membership...

Im also planning to talk some lawyers about what can be done..

Then he may maybe??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he has all your personal information then yes, in theory he can do it. I still think someone would have to be really petty to do such thing.

What to do to prevent this? That I do not know.

Cheers ;)

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
encan said:
If by luck I become a reason for him to lose iccrc membership...

Im also planning to talk some lawyers about what can be done..

Then he may maybe??
Don't want to discourage you but ICCRC tends to dismiss such complaints w/o punishing "bad" consultants. There are multiple threads on this topic.
Here is one:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t380384.0.html

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pfse said:
Don't want to discourage you but ICCRC tends to dismiss such complaints w/o punishing "bad" consultants. There are multiple threads on this topic.
Here is one:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t380384.0.html
Ive seen this and I mentioned in this thread but got responses like Report him to CIC.

Oh well. The file is gone and we will see the reaults...

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Sorry to bring this thread up after so long..

Since I filed my complaint ICCRC still havent finished investigating. My case was stong with all the evidences. They collected evidence and asked some questions. The last mail i recieved from them was on Sept. 13, 2017 that said my case was forwarded to complaints committee for review..

In the end this guy continues to what he does. I do some research about him on internet and people add new complaining comments on other forums.

I trusted this guy because he was an ICCRC member and certified consultant. What else do we do if this means nothing?

Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

Sorry to bring this thread up after so long..

Since I filed my complaint ICCRC still havent finished investigating. My case was stong with all the evidences. They collected evidence and asked some questions. The last mail i recieved from them was on Sept. 13, 2017 that said my case was forwarded to complaints committee for review..

In the end this guy continues to what he does. I do some research about him on internet and people add new complaining comments on other forums.

I trusted this guy because he was an ICCRC member and certified consultant. What else do we do if this means nothing?
Hello, I think I know who you are talking about. I am in the same situation as you, and probably the same consultant. Cem. I am filing a complaint too and also preparing to sue him in Turkey. First, I would like to see how the complaint file will conclude though.

I hope ICCRC will take the complaint seriously. It is not just about money, but about have been conned. I hear that he is still conning people. and he will keep doing it unless someone stop him.

Please post the how the complaint process is going, the approximate dates and the procedure. That will help me a lot.
Thank you in advance.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I think I know who you are talking about. I am in the same situation as you, and probably the same consultant. Cem. I am filing a complaint too and also preparing to sue him in Turkey. First, I would like to see how the complaint file will conclude though.

I hope ICCRC will take the complaint seriously. It is not just about money, but about have been conned. I hear that he is still conning people. and he will keep doing it unless someone stop him.

Please post the how the complaint process is going, the approximate dates and the procedure. That will help me a lot.
Thank you in advance.

Hi,

You are right about the consultant. Thats him.

I also do not think about the money at this point even though my loss was huge. It just irritates me how ICCRC is still letting this person to continue doing what he does. I trusted this guys ICCRC membership. This simply means that membership does not protect anyone from frauds. I would think otherwise in a well developed country such as Canada. I mean this is the biggest reason why I trusted this guy.

I am just hoping people read what has happened to me and how ICCRC handled(NOT) the situation and maybe make them think twice before going to a consultant who is authorized by ICCRC...

My complaint was filed on November 8th, 2016 and the latest news I heard from them was on September 13th, 2017. What they told me is as below:

"
ICCRC is advising you that this complaint is currently awaiting review by the Complaints Committee. The committee has a large queue of cases under review however once this matter is reviewed, you will be notified of the committee’s decision.
All complaints are important to us. ICCRC thanks you for bringing this matter to our attention and for your ongoing cooperation.
For further information, you may contact the undersigned.
"

Good luck and you should file a complaint to ICCRC. Maybe if he gets many complaints then they will take this more seriously...