+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant Fraud - Feeling Stupid...

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dear encan

He will make silly mistakes.. Just leave him. Try to get your money back from him.

You need 2 certificates. WES and IELTS. Get it first. Hope you have IELTS with you. its valid for 2 years. If you don't have, Register and rewrite IELTS.
Get transcript from your university, Create WES (for Canada, not US) account with new email, pay the amount, courier your documents.
IELTS and WES certificate, roughly takes 2 months time.

Now, open COME TO CANADA tool, check your eligibility.
If eligible, Create fresh Express entry profile, enter all details and submit it. DONE !!

Read this too
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
roshantrv83 said:
Dear encan

He will make silly mistakes.. Just leave him. Try to get your money back from him.

You need 2 certificates. WES and IELTS. Get it first. Hope you have IELTS with you. its valid for 2 years. If you don't have, Register and rewrite IELTS.
Get transcript from your university, Create WES (for Canada, not US) account with new email, pay the amount, courier your documents.
IELTS and WES certificate, roughly takes 2 months time.

Now, open COME TO CANADA tool, check your eligibility.
If eligible, Create fresh Express entry profile, enter all details and submit it. DONE !!

Read this too
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html
Have you even read this thread in detail and understood the trouble this guy is going through? I don't think so. His problems are so much beyond "use the tool and create a profile".

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Today I officially sent a nicely prepared complaint report to ICCRC via Fedex. Should reach them in 2-3 days. We will see what happens.

I described everything from start to the day when I had to take over my profile.

Will post if any feedback is made.

Meanwhile I am not able to do anything as my profile became ineligible. I do not have WES eval and I dont know at what stage it is with no way to check it.

Should I start a new ECA?

Regards.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
encan said:
Hello,

Today I officially sent a nicely prepared complaint report to ICCRC via Fedex. Should reach them in 2-3 days. We will see what happens.

I described everything from start to the day when I had to take over my profile.

Meanwhile I am not able to do anything as my profile became ineligible. I do not have WES eval and I dont know at what stage it is with no way to check it.

Regards.
If you can afford it, then I would say yes as there is no way to know when or if you will receive it from this terrible person.

Really impressed with how you've handled this and we are here to help, and occasionally jibe you, about various EE questions.

As soon as you get ECA back you will be up and running.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
encan said:
Hello,

Regards.
So that your time is not wasted, i would say start a new ECA. Don't wait around for a junk consultant who may/may not return your money.

Scores have been quite high, no signs of them coming down soon, and PN's are getting more competitive. So i wouldn't waste time if I were you.

You have your IELTS, once you get the WES create a brand new EE profile on your own. I know so many people who have let go of their consultants. I started with one myself and junked him cos he really didn't know what he was doing.

Cut your losses and move on...

Good luck!

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news. I got my WES account password.

Last Friday I sent an email to WES and requested my password. I explained the situation to them. Told them the truth and they gave me my password.

Just like I tought he opened my account and placed the order on the 25th of October only when I asked about my reference number. It should have been done 2 months ago... I still dont know if he sent the documents to them yet.

I see that the consultant made a payment to WES. It was 233.91$ in total. Is this USD or CAD?

He ordered : "Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Package" for 200$

Is this the right package for my purposes?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
encan said:
Good news. I got my WES account password.

Last Friday I sent an email to WES and requested my password. I explained the situation to them. Told them the truth and they gave me my password.

Just like I tought he opened my account and placed the order on the 25th of October only when I asked about my reference number. It should have been done 2 months ago... I still dont know if he sent the documents to them yet.

I see that the consultant made a payment to WES. It was 233.91$ in total. Is this USD or CAD?

He ordered : "Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Package" for 200$

Is this the right package for my purposes?
The amount is in CAD and yes, I believe this is the correct package for the purpose of your Canada PR application. Also, is your consultant registered with ICCRC? Ask him for his registration number or search if he is registered using his name using the link below -

http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/en

Irrespective of whether he is registered or not, file a complaint against him here ---> http://iccrc-crcic.info/sample-page/

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The amount is in CAD and yes, I believe this is the correct package for the purpose of your Canada PR application. Also, is your consultant registered with ICCRC? Ask him for his registration number or search if he is registered using his name using the link below -

http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/en

Irrespective of whether he is registered or not, file a complaint against him here ---> http://iccrc-crcic.info/sample-page/
He is registered and I filed a complaint yesterday.. Thank your for the info on WES.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
encan said:
He is registered and I filed a complaint yesterday.. Thank your for the info on WES.
It is beyond me how registered consultants cheat like this when they are very well aware that they could lose their license to practice.

Wish you good luck with your application!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
encan said:
I still dont know if he sent the documents to them yet.
Hey encan, what you are going through is horrible. You did a good job filing a complaint.
I couldn't find anywhere in a thread if you got transcripts from your college/university?
Did they seal the envelope? Trying to figure out what you sent to that consultant...

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
Hey encan, what you are going through is horrible. You did a good job filing a complaint.
I couldn't find anywhere in a thread if you got transcripts from your college/university?
Did they seal the envelope? Trying to figure out what you sent to that consultant...
They asked a copy of my diploma and original sealed transcripts with a stamp on the envelope. I provided these to them. I mentioned about "WES is asking the transcripts directly sent to them from my university. Is it ok for us to send it?" He said there would not be any problem us sending it...

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What that consultant did to you is awful. I was confused if i should proceed with a consultant or do it on my own but after reading your post i think it is safer to do it on my own. :-[

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
encan said:
They asked a copy of my diploma and original sealed transcripts with a stamp on the envelope. I provided these to them. I mentioned about "WES is asking the transcripts directly sent to them from my university. Is it ok for us to send it?" He said there would not be any problem us sending it...
If the transcripts have been sent to you from the uni make sure they stay sealed and put them in another envelope to Wes. Should be ok then. They get suspicious if you open them up.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am scared now..

What if this guy is a bad bad guy and just to mess up with me (because I complained) he makes another fake account that can get an ITA. Will Canada ban me for misinforming for 5 years?

How can I let CIC know that its not me?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
encan said:
I am scared now..

What if this guy is a bad bad guy and just to mess up with me (because I complained) he makes another fake account that can get an ITA. Will Canada ban me for misinforming for 5 years?

How can I let CIC know that its not me?
He would have to accept the ITA, fill all the sections, upload all the documents AND pay the application fee.

Would he go that far?

;)