kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
At the bottom of the page with all the sections, there should be two buttons, Continue and Save & Exit.

You need to select continue and then 'sign' your name and hit transmit.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no Continue button. Only Save and exit..

I appreciate all the help youre giving me.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
encan said:
There is no Continue button. Only Save and exit..

I appreciate all the help youre giving me.
Hmm... that is odd... are you able to send screenshots? hang on, I'll pm you

M.M.B.

Oct 25, 2016
encan said:
Dear all,

I have hired a consultant and as I research throught this forum I began to believe that I have made a terrible mistake that costed me a fortune.

I indeed did some research before I agreed on hiring him. He is an active member of ICRCC. If we cannot trust this organization how anybody can find the right represantative? His webpages, Linkedin profile and many other consulting memberships seemed legit.

My fiancee is a native English speaker and therefore I am in search of immigration options to an English speaking country. I found his website and arranged a meeting with him about our chances for Canada. During our first interview he explained about the Express Entry in detail. He seemed very knowledgebale. He talked very positive and told us exactly what we wanted to hear. When we came home that day we started to look for house rentals and car prices in Canada... He was that convincing.

- He said if we only apply to Express Entry we would have about 60-70% of chance to get our PR. However he suggested that we use his recruiting services too. That way we would get positive LMIA (he said it would be easier for me because of my degree from the US) and he can almost guarantee our PR card in 6 months. This would also provide me with a readily arranged job when it is time to land. Now after spending so much time here in this forum this even may be an illegal move.

- He said his partner recruitmet company in Toronto will send me a couple job options for me to choose from. During our meeting I asked him if this was a legal way to go. He said yes, because the recruitment company would be my employer. He mentioned this way of working through recruiters is very popular in Canada.

- He mentioned that me and my fiancee did not need to be married at the time of application. However he would need us to get married after we recieve ITA. That way we could include her in the application.

- He submitted my EE profile without waiting for my IELTS results and WES evaluation. To do so he entered imaginary IELTS report number and he filled out the Education part as if I have a canadian degree or diploma although I have never studied in Canada. I think he did this to ask for the remaining half of the Money saying that my profile is complete but he needs the rest of the Money to submit the application.

- I have sent him my IELTS results about 3 weeks ago to him. He has not updated since then and my profile still has the fake results.

- About 2 months ago I have sent him 350CAD for WES evaluation upon his request. There still is no report yet. Is this wait normal?

Now, I am very scared that what he has done about my profile may be considered as misinforming CIC about my IELTS and Education info. Will I somehow get a 5 year ban?

I started to feel very stupid to get tricked like this so easily. Especially as I keep reading this forum...

I paid very large amount of money for this consultation and so far all he has done is to fill out an EE profile for me with misleading data in it. I could have filed it correctly on my own for free.

I am very upset...

Shame that is awfull. We also used a consultant but we did very good research about it. We decided on Campbell Cohen in Montreal even though we stay in South Africa. I can really say we are very impressed. Cant you report him to the CIC?

Good Luck, keep up

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
M.M.B. said:
Shame that is awfull. We also used a consultant but we did very good research about it. We decided on Campbell Cohen in Montreal even though we stay in South Africa. I can really say we are very impressed. Cant you report him to the CIC?

Good Luck, keep up
Do you have a complicated case,was following with one but decided to continue on my own

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
What's the company name ? Or consultant name ? Just curious here

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also hired a consultant when I first entered the EE pool. After a few missed calls and not replying my emails I lost my patience and started googling 'how to increase my score', 'express entry', 'immigrate to Canada' and I ended up finding this forum.
Since then I started doing everything on my own, I even got a Nomination from Nova Scotia in September.
I regret so much wasting my money with consultants, but hey, at least now you know that these people are not worth your time and money
Rely on the community here and you`ll get your PR, it may take some time, but you will get it

M.M.B.

Oct 25, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Do you have a complicated case,was following with one but decided to continue on my own

To tell you the truth up till now nothing complicated we will see with the medical if there is something.

Another question I want to ask? If you are in the pool with the express entry. Can you receive a province nomination or is that a seperate application?

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.M.B. said:
To tell you the truth up till now nothing complicated we will see with the medical if there is something.

Another question I want to ask? If you are in the pool with the express entry. Can you receive a province nomination or is that a seperate application?
You are not going to need PNP :) Really...

Ask me

Oct 27, 2016
I am a lawyer and working in immigration is not easy. You should report your consultant to CIC. In my firm, we accept your money only if you get your papers. So no positive result, no money. That's the way it should be for all immigration professionals.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Hmm... that is odd... are you able to send screenshots? hang on, I'll pm you
Thanks for your help. I was finally able to update my profile with it.

My profile is more realistic now. Which is Ineligible... Im only missing my WES.

He is not giving my WES account password to me. He says he will do so after I give him a noterized paper that says I want to break the agreements... Which probably will no longer keep him responsible what he has done.

M.M.B.

Oct 25, 2016
encan said:
Thanks for your help. I was finally able to update my profile with it.

My profile is more realistic now. Which is Ineligible... Im only missing my WES.

He is not giving my WES account password to me. He says he will do so after I give him a noterized paper that says I want to break the agreements... Which probably will no longer keep him responsible what he has done.
Are you struggling with Wes? ICAS is also good

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im struggling with WES only because I have uncertainties with this junk guy...

He opened an account just 2 days ago. He was supposed to do it like 2 monts earlier... He says there is no a way to open the account without paying. Buy I know that he could select to pay by Money order or check.

Also I recieved emails from WES when he opened the account and in these emails I see there is a mistake. It shows the wrong country for my university... Stupid stupid mistake.. so careless. I have no idea what is happening with my WES as he refuses to give me my account access....

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
encan said:
Im struggling with WES only because I have uncertainties with this junk guy...

He opened an account just 2 days ago. He was supposed to do it like 2 monts earlier... He says there is no a way to open the account without paying. Buy I know that he could select to pay by Money order or check.

Also I recieved emails from WES when he opened the account and in these emails I see there is a mistake. It shows the wrong country for my university... Stupid stupid mistake.. so careless. I have no idea what is happening with my WES as he refuses to give me my account access....

Keep calling and demand it. Call constantly and tell them they have already been reported to CIC