+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consent letter for minors to enter POE

myrn

May 26, 2012
Hey there! -- Me (the PA) and my daughter will soon be arriving to Canada this coming 1st week of August as Immigrants.. My husband is still working abroad and will follow us after 3 months.
Do I still need to bring with me a consent letter from my husband in order for our daughter to be allowed to enter Canada?.... I'm worried since I have just thought of this situation just now and we only have few days left for our travel.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myrn said:
Hey there! -- Me (the PA) and my daughter will soon be arriving to Canada this coming 1st week of August as Immigrants.. My husband is still working abroad and will follow us after 3 months.
Do I still need to bring with me a consent letter from my husband in order for our daughter to be allowed to enter Canada?.... I'm worried since I have just thought of this situation just now and we only have few days left for our travel.
It is a requirement, i have travelled with my minor kid and have never been asked from me, although I always had that in my possession.
At the time of school admission, it is also required.

the form is here -http://www.voyage.gc.ca/preparation_information/document.cms?doc=b766ce0b-f4b1-4069-9e8f-24d8a826eb5c

myrn

May 26, 2012
thank you explorer!.. I will tell my husband right away to sign and send me this letter....