+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confustion regarding Proof of financial support

raghubedi2004

Mar 2, 2016
Hi,

I have received an ITA from CIC and I am in process of uploading my required documents. Have to finish this by 24th April 2016.
I have a query regarding proof of financial support to show.

We are family of 3 and hence minimum requirement to show the funds is $18617.
I am resident of India, and I have some amount in my mother's account which I am transferring to mine to make it sufficient balance.

Now I have following questions in my mind :-
  • Should I create an FD (Fixed deposit) and show it as proof, or I need to show the statement of last 6 months as well. In case statement of last 6 month is also required, then would there be an issue if they see entries where money has been transferred from my mother's account into mine?
  • I have a home-loan on my name (EMI of which is deducted from another saving account, which I was planning not to show). Do I need to show that I have a loan going on my name and the outstanding amount that I owe to the bank?

Your valuable suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Raghu Bedi

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
For the amount, which you are getting from your mother's account, You need to submit a Gift deed signed by your mother on a stamp paper and notarized.
Yes, you need to show 6 month bank statement to prove that you have not borrowed this amount. As far as you can give legitimate explanation for the big deposits, you should be good.

You don't need to show your home loan.

gw23

Jun 27, 2016
Hi Raghu,

I also have a similar situation, home loan being deducted from one of the account. But I plan to sell some other property to close this loan as and when I receive the PR. What document did you submit to overcome this problem.
I am also in New Delhi, is there a way I can directly communicate with you email/ whatsapp?

Regards
Gaurav