+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion Canada or Saudia?

CSN30

May 9, 2012
Hello??
I got unconditional LOA from Quebec Canadian University and CAQ for studies as well. I have two visas stamp onto my passport UK and Saudia Umrah Visa (I went UK on student visa one year program in 2011 but In the month of august my college close from UKBA, I was very disappointed and then I decide come back to Pak legally before my visa expiry). Further, I did Umrah with my paretnts and recently come back to Pak from Saudia. Now, I have a job offer letter from saudi company as an IT Engineer.
I do not want to lose both opportunities. I am confuse how to tackle the situation. please advice...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
CSN30 said:
Hello??
I got unconditional LOA from Quebec Canadian University and CAQ for studies as well. I have two visas stamp onto my passport UK and Saudia Umrah Visa (I went UK on student visa one year program in 2011 but In the month of august my college close from UKBA, I was very disappointed and then I decide come back to Pak legally before my visa expiry). Further, I did Umrah with my paretnts and recently come back to Pak from Saudia. Now, I have a job offer letter from saudi company as an IT Engineer.
I do not want to lose both opportunities. I am confuse how to tackle the situation. please advice...
Well it is all about your priorities whether you want to do a job or want to study?
This guy raheel.hu (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/raheel.hu-u192318.html) also got into similar situation as yours and he preferred job. You can contact him and can see his older posts in his profile.

one more thing, getting LOA is easier than getting canadian visa.

CSN30

May 9, 2012
Thanks alot Inam for quick reply.
I want to do Masters from canada but Visa is not confirm. Thats why I do not want to loss KSA job offer. Is there any possibility apply from KSA for study permit. a confusing situation

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
i think u should hold the saudi job for the time being and try your luck for canada. if couldnt get it then saudi is the greatest place muslims...

CSN30

May 9, 2012
@mrkashif
Strong ties from PAK or KSA? I have strong home ties from Pakistan like my father agriculture property, bank statement, my parents, brothers and sisters are settled and living in Pakistan. As far as concern KSA I dont know what situation will be there as I am in Karachi but 1 thing I can show VO only my present KSA job, company will not allow me to go on study leave for canada because they dont want to loss their employee. as you know according to saudi laws my employer cannot give me 2 year vacations (only less than 6 months are allowed for independent visa cases but not for me)
Saudi company told me that they will issue me Aqama (job visa) but hold my passport. As you know passport is important for visa purpose.
how to tackle this situation?? :)
@stmani
Yes you rite hold saudi job but it takes at least 11 weeks (3 months) and some time more for the visa to process in Pakistan. Which would mean that can't travel to KSA for 3 or 4 months once apply from Pakistan because my passport would be in Visa Office.
confusing situation???

CSN30

May 9, 2012
yes you rite but Canada is my dream and I want to do Masters from there. Can I apply from KSA for study permit. Can I submit Passport photocopy in KSA canadian embassy with relevant documents??

shakil_kasuri

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
CSN30 said:
@ mrkashif
Strong ties from PAK or KSA? I have strong home ties from Pakistan like my father agriculture property, bank statement, my parents, brothers and sisters are settled and living in Pakistan. As far as concern KSA I dont know what situation will be there as I am in Karachi but 1 thing I can show VO only my present KSA job, company will not allow me to go on study leave for canada because they dont want to loss their employee. as you know according to saudi laws my employer cannot give me 2 year vacations (only less than 6 months are allowed for independent visa cases but not for me)
Saudi company told me that they will issue me Aqama (job visa) but hold my passport. As you know passport is important for visa purpose.
how to tackle this situation?? :)
@ stmani
Yes you rite hold saudi job but it takes at least 11 weeks (3 months) and some time more for the visa to process in Pakistan. Which would mean that can't travel to KSA for 3 or 4 months once apply from Pakistan because my passport would be in Visa Office.
confusing situation???
dear bro you are actually in the same situation where i am with a little difference that i am in saudia now and you are on the edge to come.
well what i learn from this forum that if you are well of these points then you should take one chance.
1-master admission in any university (which you got alhamdolillah)
2-have english language score (optional)
3-sufficient funds (almost min 30 lacs in your or your sponsor's account)
4-admission to relevant course that matches your previous studies ( very very important)
5-strong ties.

remember once you enter into saudia for job you will never leave it due to certain factors. i am trying my best to apply but i can't do this because my passport is with the company and they will never let me allow to apply before embassy nor they will allow me to go pakistan for long vacations to take a chance to apply from pakistan.
i prefer you to contat with your employer and explain him that you have some problems and can't come immegiately.
canada is much better than saudia so if you are strong in above mentioned points then in my openion you must try before coming to saudia.

CSN30

May 9, 2012
Thanks shakil bhai,
yes you rite they will never give me the passort once I join the company. I just received the offer letter from the company few days back. Saudi visa processing not done yet, it will take 1 month approximately.
What do you think which option is better for me.
1st file up saudi job visa then hold job for canada visa process in jan intake or app apply canada for sep intake and then after canada visa result file up saudi visa.
please advice!

shakil_kasuri

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
if saudi employer needs u urgently then no option.
otherwise you can file your application for saudi visa after you have been taken a chance from CHC.
if they don't needs u urgently then immediately file your application for CHC. you will get your response within 3 months.
PROVIDED THAT YOUR POINTS ARE STRONG

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
So what have you decided?

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
If i were u then i will take saudi job. and then apply to canadian in winter/spring intake of next yr.

rest depends upon u.

all i want to say is best of luck bro.