+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion after PPR

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
Was under the impression that you send your actual passport to Ottowa after PPR request but ready for visa email states for ETA country passport you need only send a photocopy of the biographical page along with passport photos and annexe A form..? Can anyone confirm?

Also I am already a dual passport holder(both ETA countries)..do I need to send both in or only the primary one which as listed in my EE profile?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Liam88 said:
Was under the impression that you send your actual passport to Ottowa after PPR request but ready for visa email states for ETA country passport you need only send a photocopy of the biographical page along with passport photos and annexe A form..? Can anyone confirm?

Also I am already a dual passport holder(both ETA countries)..do I need to send both in or only the primary one which as listed in my EE profile?
Applicants from visa exempt countries need to send only 'copies' of their passports because there would be no visa counterfoils required to be affixed on the passports [they don't need a visa to enter Canada for landing as permanent residents].

Yes, you've to send copies of both passports.