+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusion after ITA

Ben012

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I recently got ITA through EE. I am filling the work history and personal history and noticed that I did not provide very correct work and study information in my previous applications for visitor and working visa. At that time, we only give neccessary and convenient materials for visitor and work visa, not every work experience and very correct dates. My question is, will this records inconsistency influence my EE application for PR?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No influence whatsoever unless you're now claiming points for such work experience.

If so, expect much more scrutiny for failing to mention or mentioning incorrectly the dates of employment.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello, I recently got ITA through EE. I am filling the work history and personal history and noticed that I did not provide very correct work and study information in my previous applications for visitor and working visa. At that time, we only give neccessary and convenient materials for visitor and work visa, not every work experience and very correct dates. My question is, will this records inconsistency influence my EE application for PR?
I don't think anyone can answer your question but generally speaking, sure, the inconsistency can have an impact - as anything can impact the PR application process. However that's not going to stop you from applying for PR right? So all you can do at this point is making sure everything you're putting in your PR application is accrurate and complete, and backed up by appropriate supporting doucments.