+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusing and Urgent Pls Help

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
I have sent my full documents to London VO in Jan 2011 and sent master degree but forgot to send my Bachelor degree should I send it now alongwith the cover letter or wait till they ask for additional documents.
Two reasons for my confusion

1. Will they return my file for incomplete documents if don't send it on this stage.
2. If I send it now will it reach my file the reason being so much backlog they are facing.

Please help me and give me the right answer. Thank you

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan, when you sent your application? if under new instruction than you don't follow CIO checklist?
anyway here is my suggession:
1) yes if VO not satisfied with educational documents even VO will ask for that documents too (ultimately it's risk and delay in your application).

I advise you just send it with covering letter ASAP to update VO.

OMM

kkhan870 said:
I have sent my full documents to London VO in Jan 2011 and sent master degree but forgot to send my Bachelor degree should I send it now alongwith the cover letter or wait till they ask for additional documents.
Two reasons for my confusion

1. Will they return my file for incomplete documents if don't send it on this stage.
2. If I send it now will it reach my file the reason being so much backlog they are facing.

Please help me and give me the right answer. Thank you

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Agree with Omm, but I think Khan must have applied before the CIO checklist, otherwise he would have sent his full documents to CIO Nova Scotia. Without proof of that degree would you still have enough points?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right Pipin but sometime CIO look transcripts of bachelors, master degree (assigned points based on that) if skipped to look Bachelor degree they forward case to local VO issuing AOR and charge fees (this is my understanding). once VO start review and found missing B.degree I believe VO will return or ask for that missing documents (fairly depend on VO now).
so now still the game is on KHAN's hand, he can send it ASAP before VO complete review and take any action on his file.

OMM