hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
hello i've been issued visa for a 2 year PG course in humber...but my aim is to do masters in computer science as i've low percentage in my b.tech my consultant suggested me college.
my profile is
10th-74%
12-64%
b.tech(cse)-60%(5 backlogs)
ietls-7
toefl-86
is there any way by which i can full fill my aim? am i eligible for doing MBA when i'm done with my course? is der any option of part time MSc in any university after the completion of my course..plz help me

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey congratz for your visa.

I think after completing your PG you can use PG score to get the admission in universities.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
thanx mate...but i want to know if i can do MSc(computer science) with a PG course in business management?

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
double said:
thanx mate...but i want to know if i can do MSc(computer science) with a PG course in business management?
I think that will create problem. Why dont you change the course related to computer science once you reach canada.

Look at your college programs for any such course available. If its available than you can easily change course without any problems and that will help you to do your MSC.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
double said:

Let yourself go there first and definitely you will see the possibilities try to enjoy this senerio... which most of the people do not experience... just chill inshallah u will see lot of masters opportunities after your PG

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Let yourself go there first and definitely you will see the possibilities try to enjoy this senerio... which most of the people do not experience... just chill inshallah u will see lot of masters opportunities after your PG
Exactly.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
vivekforbes said:
I think that will create problem. Why dont you change the course related to computer science once you reach canada.

Look at your college programs for any such course available. If its available than you can easily change course without any problems and that will help you to do your MSC.
i'm fine even with a MBA...the main thing for me is to have a masters degree.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
Nadeem_jee said:
yeah u r right but i'm confused and tensed as of what jobs i'm gonna get once i complete my course...a masters degree weighs more dan a PG certificate right

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
double said:
yeah u r right but i'm confused and tensed as of what jobs i'm gonna get once i complete my course...a masters degree weighs more dan a PG certificate right
Not exactly. Its about how well you prepared for job hunting. There are few experience members shared their experience. Look at Just_do_it member posts and threads then you will understand how you need to prepared yourself.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
vivekforbes said:
Not exactly. Its about how well you prepared for job hunting. There are few experience members shared their experience. Look at Just_do_it member posts and threads then you will understand how you need to prepared yourself.
thanx for the suggestion mate...i've just read the posts and found dem helpful...i pray u get visa dis time. :)

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
double said:
u can never predict for jobs on masters and diploma....diplomas are more practical... Do not get tense... God has blessed you with the visa which often people don't... I am also applying on 15th april and I also apply in diploma... because theer is no masters in teh field i wana go that is animations and other thing doing bachelor in animation is so expensive i also wanted to do masters.... but Canada Diplomas are meant ready to job not Categorizing people like in our countries like pakistan India that Oh he is masters he is diploma... Diplomas does not mean lesser it means hand on experience.....may be u will get more jobs in industry with diplomas while maters help u get jobs in Universities lectureship or instructors etc.. Diplomas never lesson ur opportunity...... SO keep calm do diploma don't get tense befre the time come... enjoy this period brother gona miss this time i bet!!

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
Nadeem_jee said:
u can never predict for jobs on masters and diploma....diplomas are more practical... Do not get tense... God has blessed you with the visa which often people don't... I am also applying on 15th april and I also apply in diploma... because theer is no masters in teh field i wana go that is animations and other thing doing bachelor in animation is so expensive i also wanted to do masters.... but Canada Diplomas are meant ready to job not Categorizing people like in our countries like pakistan India that Oh he is masters he is diploma... Diplomas does not mean lesser it means hand on experience.....may be u will get more jobs in industry with diplomas while maters help u get jobs in Universities lectureship or instructors etc.. Diplomas never lesson ur opportunity...... SO keep calm do diploma don't get tense befre the time come... enjoy this period brother gona miss this time i bet!!
thanx for dos encouraging words mate...all the best for ur visa :)

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
double said:
thanx for the suggestion mate...i've just read the posts and found dem helpful...i pray u get visa dis time. :)
Welcome buddy.

Enjoy this moment. Dont lose it. Just forget about everything and spend more time with your family and friends because you are going to miss them for long time.

Also make a checklist for packing and other stuffs. Also eat your favourite food which your mom prepared. You are gonna miss it badly.

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
vivekforbes said:
Welcome buddy.

Enjoy this moment. Dont lose it. Just forget about everything and spend more time with your family and friends because you are going to miss them for long time.

Also make a checklist for packing and other stuffs. Also eat your favourite food which your mom prepared. You are gonna miss it badly.
:) :) :) :) :)

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vivekforbes said:
Welcome buddy.

seee how vivek give u so much assignments.... try to prepare yourself for studies mate..... make packing list go to ur fav places in India.....!!! have fun with friends!!! chilllllllllllllll!!!! and congrats for ur visa!!