+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused !! is there any circumstances like this under LCP Hongkong

anamag

May 16, 2014
Hi there I am new in this site , I would like to sponsor my sister from Hongkong under the LCP, She's been there only 6 months and not looking after children or an elderly, she is mainly a housekeeper although her employers are on their 65 yrs of age but still working . She has a 6 months caregiver training red ribbon from TESDA , 72 units and some experience a few yrs back in phils, taking care of young kids but I think that experience does not count since the previous employer did not contribute to SSS or Phil health . Although , her previuos employer in Phils is willing to give her a reference letter. Another thing is she only can go out on Sundays on her days off , and the employer hardly speaks English at all. How can they write her a reference letter that the embassy is requiring. Hope somebody out there can enlighten me a bit. should she find another job taking care of kids instead ? pls.and thank you

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
anamag said:
Hi there I am new in this site , I would like to sponsor my sister from Hongkong under the LCP, She's been there only 6 months and not looking after children or an elderly, she is mainly a housekeeper although her employers are on their 65 yrs of age but still working . She has a 6 months caregiver training red ribbon from TESDA , 72 units and some experience a few yrs back in phils, taking care of young kids but I think that experience does not count since the previous employer did not contribute to SSS or Phil health . Although , her previuos employer in Phils is willing to give her a reference letter. Another thing is she only can go out on Sundays on her days off , and the employer hardly speaks English at all. How can they write her a reference letter that the embassy is requiring. Hope somebody out there can enlighten me a bit. should she find another job taking care of kids instead ? pls.and thank you
What i did in Taiwan i had asked someone to write a reference letter in English and below it is a chinese translation and my employer just signed it with their chinese signature.