+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about processing times

C.sanz

Jun 26, 2013
Hi all,
I had sent my application to sponsor my husband in November and they received it November 13. I got the email confirmation that they had received it but thats all the updates I have so far.
My question is this...
How long will it take to process the application and, if everything goes well, us be in Canada?
I believe his application will be forwarded to Mexico City which the processing time is 14 months--- is this really how long it will take for us to be in Canada ?!?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
C.sanz said:
Hi all,
I had sent my application to sponsor my husband in November and they received it November 13. I got the email confirmation that they had received it but thats all the updates I have so far.
My question is this...
How long will it take to process the application and, if everything goes well, us be in Canada?
I believe his application will be forwarded to Mexico City which the processing time is 14 months--- is this really how long it will take for us to be in Canada ?!?
Hi

You should have received sponsor approval by now, as they are processing apps received Nov 20th. I suggest you contact them to find out the status of the app.

14 months is the time that it took to process 80% of applications, so most are processed faster than that. Have a look at the Mexico thread to get a better idea of the timelines http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mexico-t35385.10095.html