+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about NOC code, please help

kumkumrani

Jun 16, 2016
Hey friends,

i am graduate in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Bsc. IT). After my graduation I did job as Sr. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Executive (2 years). It is also called as online marketing or websites promotion/ digital marketing.

After that 2 years, I started do work with affiliate programs Online from my home.

Affiliate programs typically work by having the merchant handle all the logistics involved in selling products or services. The affiliate sits back and collects a commission for each agreed-upon action completed by the visitors the affiliate sends to the merchant’s website via an affiliate link. As long as the affiliate has done her homework and chosen a trustworthy affiliate program.

It was commission based work. It's all about the sales.

So, I am very confused about my NOC code.

Can you guys, please help me to find it ?

Last edited:

kumkumrani

Jun 16, 2016
Hey friends,

i am graduate in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Bsc. IT). After my graduation I did job as Sr. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Executive (2 years). It is also called as online marketing or websites promotion/ digital marketing.

After that 2 years, I started do work with affiliate programs Online from my home.

Affiliate programs typically work by having the merchant handle all the logistics involved in selling products or services. The affiliate sits back and collects a commission for each agreed-upon action completed by the visitors the affiliate sends to the merchant’s website via an affiliate link. As long as the affiliate has done her homework and chosen a trustworthy affiliate program.

It was commission based work. It's all about the sales.

So, I am very confused about my NOC code.

Can you guys, please help me to find it ?