+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about IMM 5669

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
I received an email instructing me to complete this form, which I have done. But I'm confused on how to submit the form. In the email I received, it is telling me this:

"1) Submit by email: You are strongly encouraged to submit the requested information/documents(s) to the email address IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocsDocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please include your application number in the subject line. Note that this email box can only be used to submit the above requested document and you will not receive a reply."
"The form you submit must have your handwritten signature in the signature section next to your typed or printed name. If you are submitting it by mail: print your validated form, and then sign (in handwriting with your usual signature) next to your typed or handwritten name in the signature section. If you are submitting this form as an attachment through email: do the same as if you were submitting by mail, and then scan the copy with your signature."​

However, in guide 5289 it says:

"If you are submitting this form electronically:
  • You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
  • In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
  • At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
  • You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy."

So I'm confused as to whether or not I'm supposed to print out, sign and scan the document or not. The information contradicts itself, and the email I received even links to guide 5289 where it says DON'T hand-sign/scan but the email tells me to... wtf!?!?! Anyone experience this?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I received an email instructing me to complete this form, which I have done. But I'm confused on how to submit the form. In the email I received, it is telling me this:

"1) Submit by email: You are strongly encouraged to submit the requested information/documents(s) to the email address IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocsDocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please include your application number in the subject line. Note that this email box can only be used to submit the above requested document and you will not receive a reply."
"The form you submit must have your handwritten signature in the signature section next to your typed or printed name. If you are submitting it by mail: print your validated form, and then sign (in handwriting with your usual signature) next to your typed or handwritten name in the signature section. If you are submitting this form as an attachment through email: do the same as if you were submitting by mail, and then scan the copy with your signature."​

However, in guide 5289 it says:

"If you are submitting this form electronically:
  • You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
  • In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
  • At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
  • You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy."

So I'm confused as to whether or not I'm supposed to print out, sign and scan the document or not. The information contradicts itself, and the email I received even links to guide 5289 where it says DON'T hand-sign/scan but the email tells me to... wtf!?!?! Anyone experience this?
Youre fine with electorincally signing it

Oct 29, 2017
CIC instruct Spousal Sponsorship Applicants to create CIC Account or GCKey and link their application in that account. Email will be received from CIC and will ask to send Schedule A form through your online account (CIC Account) using the new form eIMM5669.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
On the schedule A questionnaire 6 E
have you, principal applicant, any your family members listed in your application for PR in Canada ever,

On question E ..aside from your principal applicant and or accompanying dependents do they also mean "family member" listed under additional family members ....

what if you don't know any of those family members of the principal applicant such as mother or father or sisters ever applied for visa and were refused?
what do you do in this case
and I want to know that question who does it pertain to specifically the principal applicant only and or dependent or does it include any family member listed in the entire application
please advised

Oct 29, 2017
Members of the immediate family may include spouses, parents, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters..

***your family members listed in your application for permanent residence means just those family member included as dependent. Not the entire family in additional family information