Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

As you know, during the process of completing the express entry profile i reached the Education history part, and in regard i have the following questions:

1- I have a bachelor degree in business administration (Fianancial and Banking Sciences) and as you know like everyone attend the university i had finished my secondary education, so now my question is that what should i fill in the education history, should i add the secondary education in addition to the bachelor degree ? or should i only add the Bachelor degree ?

2- As I said above I already finished my Bachelor Degree, so should i choose "This is my current study" Yes or No ?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Northstar88 said:
Hello everyone

As you know, during the process of completing the express entry profile i reached the Education history part, and in regard i have the following questions:

1- I have a bachelor degree in business administration (Fianancial and Banking Sciences) and as you know like everyone attend the university i had finished my secondary education, so now my question is that what should i fill in the education history, should i add the secondary education in addition to the bachelor degree ? or should i only add the Bachelor degree ? A: Bachelors is enough.

2- As I said above I already finished my Bachelor Degree, so should i choose "This is my current study" Yes or No ? A: If you finished and already got the degree, answer 'No'.

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much, i did what you told me to do.

Many thanks