+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused ❓ please read

ModiseT

Jan 19, 2019
Greetings!

I just need help applying for the caring for patients with high medical needs. I'm qualified. But the government website says you need to have a job offer to start the process. Do any of you know any recruiting agencies I can apply too? I've searched online but most take foreigners already in Canada. Also looked via job seeker Canada.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You can not search for a job until you have FULLY immigrated and have the proper SIN card. Without an SIN card you can do almost nothing in Canada. Employers will simply throw away your resume if you have not FULLY immigrated. Immigration can be relatively fast if you use Express Entry (1-2 years). You must take and pass the IELTS english test before you are accepted in any immigration stream. Mostly we are looking for Advanced Degrees and 3 Yr Technologists for EE. Regular immigration will take up to 5 years and you must have a skill or trade we NEED.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Incorrect. It is certainly possible to find a job from outside of Canada and get a work permit, especially in the caregiver industry.

Reactions: visatest

ModiseT

Jan 19, 2019
You can not search for a job until you have FULLY immigrated and have the proper SIN card. Without an SIN card you can do almost nothing in Canada. Employers will simply throw away your resume if you have not FULLY immigrated. Immigration can be relatively fast if you use Express Entry (1-2 years). You must take and pass the IELTS english test before you are accepted in any immigration stream. Mostly we are looking for Advanced Degrees and 3 Yr Technologists for EE. Regular immigration will take up to 5 years and you must have a skill or trade we NEED.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Hence I was and still looking for recruitment agencies.